Monoclonal antibody infusion closed down. 9.15.2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OS_BRANDON View Post
    I just had it and didn’t notice any difference in recovery. Craziness though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    What do you have to compare it to?

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Comment

This is exactly what I thought was going to happen when the Govt got into the health insurance business during Obama.

Comment

Biden is miffed at Desantis and Abbott because they have thumbed there nose at him on just about every thing he has done Border, masks, Vaccinations, election laws, abortion so he opened the borders to bring in more Covid positive illegals to get the rate back up. Now along came Regeneron and these governors are pushing that instead of the vax. so he is going to cut the supply of the infusion back to bring the death rate back up. I don't believe it will work because so many already have natural immunity now, even if you have never been sick with rona you may have immunity. I work with 5 people in my office out of everyone here I am the only one that has had covid everyone was tested for antibodies and every person has them

Comment

My wife just finished with the infusion. She asked one of the nurses and referenced the article mentioned above. The nurse had not heard anything about the gov’t buying everything up but said “it figures” that they would to have “control”.

Comment

Originally posted by jaime1982 View Post
            What data ?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
            Local hospitalizations. Currently, in my home county (Hays) there are 56 active COVID hospitalizations. 53 are unvaccinated. 3 are vaccinated.

It’s funny how many people won’t get vaccinated because it’s “experimental” or it was developed too fast, or we don’t know the long-term side effects, but will rush to get a synthetic antibody treatment that’s just as new and unknown.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhntrmatt View Post
              Local hospitalizations. Currently, in my home county (Hays) there are 56 active COVID hospitalizations. 53 are unvaccinated. 3 are vaccinated.

It’s funny how many people won’t get vaccinated because it’s “experimental” or it was developed too fast, or we don’t know the long-term side effects, but will rush to get a synthetic antibody treatment that’s just as new and unknown.
              It's funny that people still believe the numbers they see online... My mom works at a HS 12 cases of covid. only 2 were unvax.... guess its easier to go along with the heard?

Comment

Monoclonal antibodies have been used for years for cancer treatment and other things. It’s not new technology.

Comment

Originally posted by newmathewsfan View Post
                  Monoclonal antibodies have been used for years for cancer treatment and other things. It’s not new technology.
                  Not to mention some people object based on moral issues with having aborted fetal cells injected into them or used in the research of the injections. Sometimes people have principles that have nothing to do with what's on the surface.

Comment

It's the 3 that were vaccinated that make me go hmm.....

If it worked I'd be all over it.......3 out of the 53 is 3 too many for me to bite.

Comment

Originally posted by npe001 View Post
                      It's funny that people still believe the numbers they see online... My mom works at a HS 12 cases of covid. only 2 were unvax.... guess its easier to go along with the heard?
                      Seems like getting the vax and trusting medical professionals is the farthest thing from going along with the heard, or the herd for that matter, around these parts.

Comment

And again, to each his own. I don’t think anyone should be forced to get any treatment. Don’t want my opinion to be misinterpreted. Just sharing my opinion on the internet like a great American should.

Comment

Actually monoclonal antibodies were being use before Covid(The randomly, supposed, fastest evolution of a virus to jump species with the highest transmission rates ever seen.)

But covid mRA was the first of its kind(actual vaccination) to hit streets, it failed on the flu front for at least a decade.

If you want to get even more technical this specific Covid/treatment technology was being used before the vaccine as a treatment.

With that said apparently you better have both and even maybe some ivermectin since vaccination hospital rates continue to grow exponentially.

Comment

Can you provide a link to this info? I ask only because every time I see "data" they leave out facts and/or real data that you need to know.

Are hospitals testing vaccinated people to see if they have covid? I heard they were not at one point.

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
                              I’m supposed to get it tomorrow in Tyler! Sounds about right! Our government in action!!
                              Originally posted by newmathewsfan View Post
                              My wife is scheduled for the infusion tomorrow morning. I guess we’ll see how that goes.
                              Originally posted by tminc View Post
                              My bil is scheduled for some in the morning.tested positive three days ago ,they sent him home.Three days later has covid pneumonia. This is absolute crap,our medical system,our judicial system,and our political systems r now null and void..thank Joe and the hoe for all.Dims are just that.What r we gonna lose next?
                              Was everyone able to get their treatment today?

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                                Can you provide a link to this info? I ask only because every time I see "data" they leave out facts and/or real data that you need to know.

Are hospitals testing vaccinated people to see if they have covid? I heard they were not at one point.
                                Harvard Medical, Tufts Medical and the VA Hospital system just released a report stating what we already knew. FULL OF ****. Just like the 400 people that went through the "clinic" the other day in Longview or the 3 ERs shut down in Houston (also strip center clinics that the staff was removed from to man the main hospital, the real one where they are short staffed.

Comment

Working...
                                X