X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crowd in Austin is hyped.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice 1st half in Austin. 1-11 from 3 so they need some shots to fall if they are going to win it. The one they hit was a pray at the end of the half.

Glad to see Texas finally being aggressive on offense driving and getting the ball in the paint.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
        Nice 1st half in Austin. 1-11 from 3 so they need some shots to fall if they are going to win it. The one they hit was a pray at the end of the half.

Glad to see Texas finally being aggressive on offense driving and getting the ball in the paint.
        I'm still working so only paying 50% attention...

1-11 on 3s and up 5. Crazy.

Comment

Great basketball game. Both teams traded haymakers back and forth all game. Texas wins despite being 3-20 from 3 which one make being a prayer at half and one a bank late in the game.

Texas is getting better as the seasons goes on.

Comment

Nothing to see here. Texas isn't any good.

Comment

2022 College Basketball

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
              Nothing to see here. Texas isn't any good.

Enigma

Won 5 of their last 6

15-1 at the Erwin

That’s 3 in a row versus KU

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
              Last edited by Chad C; 02-08-2022, 06:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                Enigma

Won 5 of their last 6

15-1 at the Erwin

Sade, dis-moi?

Comment

Enigma

Won 5 of their last 6

15-1 at the Erwin

They are getting better and the team that has 8 new guys on it is finally starting to understand playing together. This was my hope was towards tournament time they could find their footing. For me what has changed as they have guys who are scores that are finally taking over and doing what they do best instead of trying to be to good a teammate. They are finding the guys they can run the offense through. It looks way different than it did early in the season. They have a brutal stretch coming up, so hopefully they can sneak a few more wins out of the conference.

The biggest thing I saw last night was Ramey playing lock down defense on Agbaji and not worrying about having to get his shots. This is buy in. I felt like they played great defense and Kansas couldn't miss in the second half. A lot of things had to go right for Texas to win in the last minute and they did.

Comment

Texas isn't gonna lose too many games where they score 79 points.

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post
                      Texas isn't gonna lose too many games where they score 79 points.
                      They wont score 79 if they keep letting Mitchell shoot 3’s. He needs to run til he pukes to get it out if his head he can shoot. Sucks

Comment

There were 14,668 foam Hook’em hands in da house!

Comment

There were 14,668 foam Hook’em hands in da house!

Lol a lot of wasted foam fingers

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                            They are getting better and the team that has 8 new guys on it is finally starting to understand playing together. This was my hope was towards tournament time they could find their footing. For me what has changed as they have guys who are scores that are finally taking over and doing what they do best instead of trying to be to good a teammate. They are finding the guys they can run the offense through. It looks way different than it did early in the season. They have a brutal stretch coming up, so hopefully they can sneak a few more wins out of the conference.

The biggest thing I saw last night was Ramey playing lock down defense on Agbaji and not worrying about having to get his shots. This is buy in. I felt like they played great defense and Kansas couldn't miss in the second half. A lot of things had to go right for Texas to win in the last minute and they did.

Hopefully they continue to get better. It could always be worse, Ags can’t buy a win.

Comment

9 in a row.

HOGS knock off #1 Auburn in front of 20+k

Comment

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
                                Lol a lot of wasted foam fingers
                                Did you see the game?

Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 02-08-2022, 09:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X