First point

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First point

We are going to first point Christmas Day for 5 day hunt and unfortunately it looks like it will be warm but I was wondering how it is down there, are they eating corn pretty good?? Any info will be appreciated. Thanks

We were down there a couple weeks ago for a week. It was really warm then too which made it tough. Everyone in our group saw atleast one shooter during our trip but for the most part it was tougher than usual. The warm weather and the insane amount of illegals, border patrol and dps activity on the ranch I believed all played part to it.

Comment

We were there a week ago , most of our group saw shooter in the brush and on the road. It was hot for the afternoon hunts. Good Luck!

Comment

Thanks for the info

Comment

I’m here right now, there is a buck behind maybe every 5-8 does you see. People are getting pictures of nice ones but mostly at night. I knew the illegal traffic was going to be bad, but you have no idea until you get down here. Backpacks, socks, water bottles, etc. everywhere. Border patrol helicopters stay flying over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That area has been a hotspot for illegals the entire yr. that and the warm temps kept me away this yr.

Comment

I had encounters with them 15 years ago when i was down there. Caught them stealing equipment out of rental truck one morning.

Comment

Working...
              X