• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wildman View Post
    Does our $48 support this?
    This...!

Comment

Thinking about a rope lure next time.
      If you want some help, shoot me a p.m. I caught three by accident on Saturday evening. The cotton rope trick is the ticket if you are trying to catch one.

Comment

Originally posted by Wildman View Post
        If you want some help, shoot me a p.m. I caught three by accident on Saturday evening. The cotton rope trick is the ticket if you are trying to catch one.
        and don't set the hook.

Comment

Originally posted by Saltyhoggers View Post
          I see more hogs in one day the anyone on the forum will see there whole life. I killed 40 on Limmers and 34 on Hubniks 2 weeks ago when we flew. The rest were killed south of these locations.
          i'll bet you see alot of big hogs at the bar!!!! you sir are not a killer of swine!!!

Comment

Ha. Salty does have a huge Buck to his name. And yes he has probably killed more hogs then 90 % of the people on this thread combined. He is a but abrasive though.

Comment

Originally posted by cantexduck View Post
              Ha. Salty does have a huge Buck to his name. And yes he has probably killed more hogs then 90 % of the people on this thread combined. He is a but abrasive though.
              i sent you a pm.......

Comment

if they would let us hunt them at night , there would be a pile of pigs killed every year and the helo wouldnt be needed.

Comment

Interesting what facebook brings about through friends of friends:
                  Attached Files

Comment

He's still a Troll.

Comment

With his bow?

Comment

Originally posted by birddog66 View Post
                        with his bow?
                        yes

Comment

Ha, the Granger Rangers are famous!

Comment

I think your last sentence would be more accurate if you added a t to but and put it after abrasive instead of before it. :thumbup:

Comment

i would like see how many would say stuff like this to Bones face

Comment

Originally posted by Bofly View Post
                                i would like see how many would say stuff like this to Bones face

Who you talking to ?

Comment

Working...
                                X