Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

very nice bucks!

Comment

Haven't posted here lately. Haven't had the funds or time for improvements but have been enjoying the place. Deer have been scarce and mostly nocturnal. We enjoyed my widest new telescope this weekend and had some awesome views of the moon and different constellations. Got some cool pics of some big yotes. One has a deer
      Leg in his mouth! I will try to post the pics
      Last edited by Chew; 12-30-2014, 09:32 PM.

Comment

Pics
        Attached Files

Comment

I got an electronic caller if you want to borrow.

Comment

Yotes where on the prowl last week. Wife saw a pack of 5 one morning and I saw 2. Got drawn on one but he stopped in the wrong place

Comment

Playing around on the 'puter....

Comment

you know with your handheld GPS you can map that place down to the feet.

deer lease in Plantersville i walked the corners and dropped a waypoint at each. then walked the roads with the cookie feature on. dropped waypoints at each stand and feeder. took the GPS and turned on the measurements feature for distance and the drew all that to scale on a posterboard. We hung it in the cabin. over the years we wax penciled deer kills/sightings/rubs/scrapes etc. and got a pretty good pattern for that property.

Comment

Looking good Bobby..I am looking for some slag to be delivered around Centerville. Was the guy you used fair? I can't seem to find anyone to call me back?

Comment

Here's the number I have. Can't remember the name. The slag is nothing. It's the delivery. I think I paid $350 for a truckload. May have been $400.

Comment

Thanks Bobby..I am blind but I dont see a number??

Comment

That yote seems to have dug up femur...You gotta dig those holes deeper, rookie.

Comment

Originally posted by jbhlsu View Post
                          Thanks Bobby..I am blind but I dont see a number??
                          Oops. Sorry about that:

936-348-0733

Comment

Originally posted by Bullydog View Post
                            That yote seems to have dug up femur...You gotta dig those holes deeper, rookie.
                            Dang dogs always finding evidence.

Comment

Looking good bud, can't wait to see the kills start rolling in! Those yotes look ready to become a nice purse for the old lady!

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                                Oops. Sorry about that:

936-348-0733
                                Thanks Bobby!

Comment

Working...
                                X