Recommend ear buds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recommend ear buds

Best bang for the buck wireless earbuds…. I’d like something would stand up to working out, running, etc….. id like to keep it to under $100, I run an IPhone if that matters. Thanks in advance

I hear you on the budget - but the best thing I ever did was switch from my under 100$ Bluetooth ones to air pods. Worth the small bit more IMO

Comment

Originally posted by 3rdCoastHunter View Post
      I hear you on the budget - but the best thing I ever did was switch from my under 100$ Bluetooth ones to air pods. Worth the small bit more IMO

Are they good for running?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Oh yea - everyone’s ear is different but I lift and run in mine they don’t move

Comment

Recommend ear buds

I found some faux air pods on Amazon for $20. No complaints here. I can't really tell you about running, but they work great when I'm fishing or hunting.

Comment

Air pod pros are real nice

Comment

Just get the AirPods bud. I resisted for a long time until my wife was tired of me bitching. She gifted me a set of Pro’s and that noise cancellation setting works wonders for working from home with 4 small kids.

Comment

I have the AirPod pros but bought the aftermarket memory foam cups to replace the ones that came on the AirPod. They are like the memory foam earplugs used for shooting. You squeeze them down and insert them in your ear and hold them there for a few seconds and let the foam expand outward. I have never had a problem with them falling out but I have not run very hard either. I’ve done a lot of other work outside and they stay put.

My wife has the AirPod Pro but she likes a couple of different models of Jlab that she has. They are both Wireless and I think one set cost about $100 and the other was about $40. The $100 set lasts about 24 hours per charge and the cheaper set it lasts about 14 hours. It is very hard to beat the AirPod Pro but those Jlab sound pretty darn good and last for a long time. They seem like a great deal for the money.

Comment

I have to agree.

I was gonna get wireless Bose with noise cancelling, but like the size of the AirPod Pros for travel. I use them for all the calls, due to my job. They are also great for brush hogging and listening to music, due to the noise cancelling. You can actually hear the music.

I’ve got a new 2020 F150…the AirPod Pros work better than the trucks phone speaker system.

I recommend buying them from Costco. They are warrantied for a year…they Costco. You don’t pay extra.

Comment

Thanks y'all airpods seem to be the clear winner....

Comment

Try the Skull Candy from WalMart, $29 and I like them better than my AirPod Pros. Lots of bass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by rockyraider View Post
                        Thanks y'all airpods seem to be the clear winner....
                        AirPod Pros are tough to beat if you want to spend the money. Since you have an iPhone they also have a one button hearing aid feature.

Comment

same. i didn't believe it was worth the difference until I did it

Comment

Originally posted by tvc184 View Post
                            AirPod Pros are tough to beat if you want to spend the money. Since you have an iPhone they also have a one button hearing aid feature.
                            I don't mind spending the money just thought there might be a good alternative for half the cost.... I'm not really a tech person so I thought I'd ask...

Comment

Sportbuds from Anker.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X