Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations!

Comment

Congratulations GG On another fine old buck. Thanks for sharing, it’s fun to follow along on your hunts targeting these old East Texas monarchs.

Comment

Waydago!

Comment

You don’t disappoint Steve i thought this was just a scouting trip and you shoot an old brute congratulations

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
            Heck he is a giant. Looks like a donkey with horns. Lol. I like mature deer
            LOL Fair enough. Congratulations on a great buck.

Comment

Few pics
              Attached Files

Comment

Ranks up there with your high caliber of bucks you seems to whack.

Any guess on age?
                What do you think he weighed on the hoof?

Comment

Originally posted by txtimetravler View Post
                  Ranks up there with your high caliber of bucks you seems to whack.

Any guess on age?
                  What do you think he weighed on the hoof?
                  He is 6 or 7. Stupid heavy. I didnt weight him but could not load him. Lucky he died where I could drive right up to him. Tied him to reciever hitch and drug him to a ditch. Backed the truck tires into the ditch and got the tail gate almost to the ground. Still wasnt easy

Comment

Great thread and congrats

Comment

Yes quartering hard away. Tent blind elevated on a pile if dirt. Shot ended in front of off side shoulder. Dead center vitals. Probably heart shot.
                      Excellent sir, that's what I thought with that entrance. That was a well placed arrow sir.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Old warrior looks like. Congrats and we all enjoyed the thread sir.

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Congrats! Another great GG thread!

Comment

He is 6 or 7. Stupid heavy. I didnt weight him but could not load him. Lucky he died where I could drive right up to him. Tied him to reciever hitch and drug him to a ditch. Backed the truck tires into the ditch and got the tail gate almost to the ground. Still wasnt easy

Sounds like a big ol boy.

Congrats on killing another mature/post mature buck.

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Working...
                                X