Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very Nice Work!!!

Comment

funny how we unknowingly emphasize what real basics we can live with at the deer lease and then we go home to our half million dollar homes. We consider a trip to the lease a small vacation to relax, hunt, drink some beers and enjoy ourselves. It really shows what we can live with and without. I could stay in a place like you got there forever! lol. Its these knucklehead women that make us spend all that money on so much more! I feel like a big dummy now!

Comment

I came close to using pails on my sinks too but it was more expedient to just buy a vanity. I see you expedited the exterior. Carry on and keep us updated.

Comment

Very cool set up!

Comment

Any updates!? Looks like a cool place!

Comment

I want to move a 50 year old mobile home off my place on Rayburn, and do something very similar.

Comment

Originally posted by Arrowslinger1 View Post
                funny how we unknowingly emphasize what real basics we can live with at the deer lease and then we go home to our half million dollar homes. We consider a trip to the lease a small vacation to relax, hunt, drink some beers and enjoy ourselves. It really shows what we can live with and without. I could stay in a place like you got there forever! lol. Its these knucklehead women that make us spend all that money on so much more! I feel like a big dummy now!
                Ain't that the truth. I'm happy with our 16x20 cabin at the retirement property but wife needs a 1800 sf house.

Comment

Cool setup. I love no-frills cabins that come together over the years.

Comment

Sweet setup

Comment

What did you do to tie the tin in to the shower tub at the floor? Going to do this in my barn. Mainly just a once in a while shower and to wash dogs off etc.

Comment

Nice work!

Comment

gonna be a fun place

Comment

Looks great you’ll love it, I bought a 14x36 and finished the inside myself had to make it comfy for the wife when she comes out. Heck she still complains saying it’s not big enough, lol
                            Attached Files

Comment

Beautiful job!

Comment

Solid

Comment

Working...
                                X