What happened to posts about hunting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
    Whiners, bitchers, and those not bright enough to find hunting content, are welcome and encouraged to be quiet, or be gone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    As usual, spot on!

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
      But but but hey used a rifle!
      Cheater. I wait up in a tree, buck naked, slathered in mud only armed with my teeth, hands, and feet. I also only field dress and butcher with the same. No refrigeration and consumption always raw. I wear the head and cape. Anything else isnt real hunting.

Comment

This thread is good bait. If you were hunting near it in another state game warden may ticket you.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Comment

When you go hunting is that all that there is? I enjoy the silhouette of an owl against the dawn sky, the howl of a coyote, the crack of a stick. I feel the world comes to life and all is right with the world. Hunting is secondary to my enjoying that moment. I hunt with a bow, a rifle, a shotgun, an air rifle, and I fish. So much happens when you are part of nature. I don't find most other topics out of place. So much shaat happens because you hunt.
          Think about all the interactions that occur because you hunt. You have to find a lease, you get kicked off. You may deal with LEOs going to and from and while at the lease. Kids and dogs will get snake bit. Someone does something that someone does not like. You can't find ammo. Someone cooks. Someone doesn't clean. What's in the feeder? Corn or pea gravel? Apple or vanilla? Pee in a bottle or off the stand? There are even discussions about helicopters! **** laugh a little then go hunt. It's only about 60 hours away. Come on Saturday.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
              You are my leader.
              ..Heard he has considering running for office

Comment

Been bad doom and gloom around here since covid for sure, waiting for the thread about someone stomping baby kittens...

Comment

Originally posted by SC-001 View Post
                  Been bad doom and gloom around here since covid for sure, waiting for the thread about someone stomping baby kittens...
                  Won’t be anything on here about stomping baby kittens, though there could be something here about stomping baby bats.

Just kidding, don’t anyone commence to stomping baby TX bats, they grow up and eat TONS of Texas mosquitos.

Come on Saturday …

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                    Whiners, bitchers, and those not bright enough to find hunting content, are welcome and encouraged to be quiet, or be gone.

Bye!

Comment

Raise your hand if you shot today.

Comment

Originally posted by Briar Friar View Post
                        Raise your hand if you shot today.

Comment

[emoji2325]

Comment

I been hunting, for my glasses since yesterday.
                            Feel better?

Comment

Campfire talk is about people and their lives with a little hunting mixed in.

Comment

Originally posted by Tmag View Post
                                Campfire talk is about people and their lives with a little hunting mixed in.
                                And Jesus!!

Comment

Working...
                                X