Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moultrie pictures question

Have a couple of moultrie cameras, not sure of model

Laptop has some version of windows on it and recently all of the moultrie pics get cropped when you try to view them other than running a slideshow

Any ideas?

Not real computer savvy

Brownings, WGI, Cudde, Bushnell and Primos all do fine, only affects moultries?

I had the same problem on 2 moultrie cameras while the other 4 were fine. I bought new 32 GB class 10 Sandisk cards and the problem went away.

Comment

I just checked my M-880 gen 2 and it is still doing the crop. I have read that this has to do with the last Windows update on other forums.

Comment

Originally posted by Txhunter3000 View Post
        I just checked my M-880 gen 2 and it is still doing the crop. I have read that this has to do with the last Windows update on other forums.
        Makes sense, think I updated right before it started doing it

Irritating but workable

Comment

This started happening to me last deer lease trip. I spent hours trying to figure out how to make it stop. Makes it a real pain to save pictures.

Comment

Did you format the cards before putting them in the camera?

No idea if, why that might be the issue.

In for the learning

Comment

I formatted them when I originally started using in particular cameras. I use specific cards (numbered) for each camera. I have 2 sets, just swap cards when I want to check
              I am going to get a new card and format and use next swap and see what happens. I suspect it will be the same

BTW, you did leave pics on one of those cards I got from you. I missed them and place I put camera looks real similar to where you had a camera. My blood pressure went way up when I pulled card and first pic had someone walking away and a white F250 in the background. Thought I had a trespasser for a minute

Comment

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
                I formatted them when I originally started using in particular cameras. I use specific cards (numbered) for each camera. I have 2 sets, just swap cards when I want to check
                I am going to get a new card and format and use next swap and see what happens. I suspect it will be the same

BTW, you did leave pics on one of those cards I got from you. I missed them and place I put camera looks real similar to where you had a camera. My blood pressure went way up when I pulled card and first pic had someone walking away and a white F250 in the background. Thought I had a trespasser for a minute
                Sorry about that.

We ran 2 cards for each camera as well.
                Last edited by Pushbutton2; 09-27-2021, 08:46 PM.

Comment

In for solution!! Mine is doing this as well. Any help?

Comment

I have been working on this for a while. If you're on your computer in Windows click on the sd card, then click on a picture and it will go to crop after a second, then go to the top right and click on the 3 horizontal dots, then click slideshow. The slideshow will show full size pictures and it's slow but you can use your left right arrows to scroll. Don't use the up or down arrows or you'll go back to cropped.

Comment

Originally posted by Txhunter3000 View Post
                      I have been working on this for a while. If you're on your computer in Windows click on the sd card, then click on a picture and it will go to crop after a second, then go to the top right and click on the 3 horizontal dots, then click slideshow. The slideshow will show full size pictures and it's slow but you can use your left right arrows to scroll. Don't use the up or down arrows or you'll go back to cropped.
                      That is about what I have figured out

Comment

Any update? Any computer gurus?

Comment

Anyone have a solution?

Comment

My IT guy said to use a photo viewing app

Said he did not know why a certain brand would be different but agreed the recent update probably has something to do with it

Comment

Working...
                            X