Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A+++!!

Comment

Good final product ! Now keep the critters away so yourgirls don’t get stung or bitten. I’ve heard that if you paint a surface blue that wasps won’t build nests on it, don’t know if it’s true but under the floor would be a good place to experiment.

Comment

That is SWEET!! Nice job!!

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

Comment

Looks good! When is the fist camp out in the tree house! I bet those kids are really exited! Good Job!!!!!!

Comment

Great job! That ladder is beast mode!

Comment

Very impressive. Love the rails and ladder. Waiting to see the mini split AC. [emoji1]

Comment

Thanks everyone for the kind comments.

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                Awesome treehouse. Now, setup a feeder 25yds away and during the hunting season it becomes hunting blind. LOL
                You are not the first person to suggest such a setup. Actually, quite a few deer pass by within 30 yards.

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
                Great craftsmanship
                I built my kids a tree house but your railing alone puts my entire structure to shame

My kids treehouse has no railing but the floor is 9ft off the ground and there is a 145ft zip line on the front porch of the treehouse
                My youngest is afraid to step on the platform but my oldest will be brave and do it

Zip line is pretty fast so they get a kick out of it
                Thanks. I've considered a zip line. How did you build yours?

Originally posted by Flint knapper View Post
                Looks good! When is the fist camp out in the tree house! I bet those kids are really exited! Good Job!!!!!!
                My oldest asked me the other day if she could have a camp out. I chuckled and told her, "Sure, but you may want to wait until it cools off some." She nodded with a smile.

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                Very impressive. Love the rails and ladder. Waiting to see the mini split AC. [emoji1]
                Don't tempt me...

Comment

Great job, Dad!

Comment

That is awesome. It's the Taj Mahal of treehouses!

Comment

Wow. That is amazing. Well done sir. Truly a labor of love right there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It must be nice to have mad skills. That is going to be a memory maker for those little ones.

Excellent work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Inspired by your excellent ships ladder construction, this awesome structure begs to be christened the “USS Hencoop”, and launched with an appropriate fried chicken picnic celebration held on its main deck. The two young commanding officers will cordially invite mom, dad, Uncle Brian and others they deem worthy to witness the official opening of the USS Hencoop. Pictures of this important event will be posted to TBH for all the green screen to view and enjoy.

Chad, speaking as a dad and an Engineer, this is one of the coolest family projects I have seen. You designed and constructed a well thought out and built structure that your daughters will enjoy for years. Thanks for posting this, and your daughters have a cool dad.

Comment

Excellent there!! the detail on that ladder and rail is SHARP!!!!!

Comment

What a great project!

Comment

EVERYTHING looks great, but that ladder is artistry! That would give me dain brammage...

Comment

Working...
                                X