No announcement yet.

Desperately need prayers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry to be seeing this. SaltwaterSlick has about summed it up best. Prayers up for your family.

Comment

Prayers for Gods continued support and compassion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers lifted up for your Family.

Comment

I’m so very sorry Michael. I prayed for strength and healing for you and your family. Time doesn’t heal. Only God heals. And He will.
          Blessings brother.

Comment

Prayers up!

Comment

Continued prayers for you and family.

Comment

My prayers are sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

This ride I didn’t want to be on has been brutal at best but we are making it.

Next month on the 22nd my baby would have been 21 years young. If you are free that Sunday join us for BBQ and a celebration of life! https://m.facebook.com/events/149396...action_generic

Micheal
                  Last edited by Brazos Hunter; 07-28-2021, 07:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
                    This ride I didn’t want to be on has been brutal at best but we are making it.

Next month on the 22nd my baby would have been 21 years young. If you are free that Sunday join us for BBQ and a celebration of life! https://m.facebook.com/events/149396...action_generic

Micheal
                    You have been and will remain in our prayers! Sure hope you're getting to fish some this summer.

Comment

Continued prayers for you and your family, I am truly sorry.

Comment

Goodness…. I am in Bryan. Holler if I can help in anyway.

Comment

Continuing to pray for you guys...

Comment

may our Lord be with you.

Comment

Originally posted by rvd View Post
                              You have been and will remain in our prayers! Sure hope you're getting to fish some this summer.
                              Thank you so very much! I went a couple times but it’s just too hot. Come autumn we plan to get out on the water much more.

Micheal

Comment

Thank you everyone! We are taking each day as it comes and addressing only what needs addressed. A little good news is we finally received a check from the insurance company to make repairs to our house from February’s freeze! It’s not much but at least we will be able to get everything done in order to list the house.

How do you eat an elephant? One bite at a time...

Micheal

Comment

Working...
                                X