No announcement yet.

Where did you meet your SO..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Met my wife on family day of basic training graduation. Her older brother and I were best friends in basic and he introduced us in Oct of 2003. By 5 Mar 2004, we were married. I have been blessed to be married to my best friend for the past 17 yrs with 2 amazing son's. Our love for each other is stronger now than its ever been. She has supported me through my entire military career and moving all over the country for Uncle Sam.
    Last edited by BlessedVeteran0305; 07-10-2021, 05:30 PM.

Comment

College ‘2000
      We tell our kids we met in prison while serving hard time for leaving clothes and dirty dishes out. Someday, we’ll tell them the truth.

Comment

Showing our age met at top rail in Dallas 1985 married in1988. She is so lucky……

Comment

Denton Texas in 1981 while in college. Got married in 82. Together for 40 years and married for 39.

Comment

I met my wife in the eighth grade. Dated into high school and got married our Jr year. Four daughters and eight grandchildren later we’re still in love.

Went through the deaths of all of our grandparents, both of our fathers, and one of our granddaughters. Faith in God has helped us through 48 years this September.

Comment

Met mine when she came to work at Halliburton in Big Spring. That was summer of 1982, got married in February of 1983. Wouldn’t trade her for the world.

Comment

Pizza inn, after a football game, 1987. Married in 95

Comment

Originally posted by the preacherman View Post
                  Church and then we dated for 6 months and got married on December 31, 1978. We've been married 37 years.
                  You got married a month after I was born. Hahahaha

Met mine in #*%! dance class I got conned into taking at SHSU. She hated my guts at first…after 17 years I think she still does.

Comment

Met her in our Sunday School class. Been at for about 32 years.

Comment

Met at Willies Nightlife been married 23yrs

Comment

Met both my exs at a bar dancing. One lasted 7 years and the other 18. Still dancing and trying to find the third person I'll end up buying a house full of furniture for.

Comment

The Stomp at Priddy, TX VFW Hall 2005

Comment

We were in the same church youth group. Got married just over a month ago on June 6.

Sent from my LM-K920 using Tapatalk

Comment

I for one appreciate all of these posts. Awesome stories.

Comment

Met my wife when I was in the 8th grade and she was a freshman in high school. I enlisted in the Navy 1 yr out of high school we married a couple yrs after and here we are 36 years married. Been together for 46 years. I will be 58 in October and I pray our Good Lord give me another 36 yrs with her.

Comment

Working...
                                X