Colorado trucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Colorado trucks

HAS anyone bought a CHEVY Colorado and what are your opinions on ???

My wife just got a new to her 2016. Very underpowered in my opinion even for a V6. But the 33s and 6'' lift she's got on it may have a lot to do with it.

Comment

They don’t hold up worth a shat against a brangus cow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Ive wore 2 of them out...trannys only engineered to last about 100k, almost every electrical switch had to be replaced on one...underpowered (5 cyl) but not the worst truck ive had...good economical transportation

Comment

Don't have one, but sat in plenty last auto show. They are tiny inside, for as big as they are outside. Same with the Ranger. The GM's feel very cheap too, even the Denali's.

Comment

I compared it to the Tacomas and they're very similar in power and capabilities. Can't speak for their performance in the long run but i went with the Tacoma instead because of the reputation. I will say that Chevys have alot of cool bells and whistles that the Taco is lacking.

Comment

I know wes122984 has one. might shoot him a PM he has the Colorado ZR2. think he really enjoys it

Comment

Buddy of mine uses one as a commercial vehicle to deliver large, but lightweight items. Puts 50k on it a year and loves its comfort for long distance travel

Comment

If you are planning on a midsize truck, and wanna keep it for a while.....Tacoma

Comment

Originally posted by savin yours View Post
                    If you are planning on a midsize truck, and wanna keep it for a while.....Tacoma

X2!

Comment

Heres the wife's truck. She loves it. It's very comfortable and decent on milage even with the lift. Only thing that gets me down is the lack of power. But I own a one ton so maybe it's just me.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Buddy of mine has the diesel. Uses it to pull his commercial pressure washing rig around. Last I heard he loves it. It's at least 2 years old.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon B View Post
                          Buddy of mine has the diesel. Uses it to pull his commercial pressure washing rig around. Last I heard he loves it. It's at least 2 years old.
                          What kind of fuel mileage is he getting, do you know?

Funny this topic came up, I'm just getting ready to start looking to buy a new one to use as my computer. I'm moving and will have a 75 mi drive each way. I need something that gets good mileage

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

I have an 04 model with an inline 5... 175 K miles and running strong for me. I bought it at 97K and have only had to do oil changes as prescribed... Plan on keeping it until the wheels fall off... I was pleseantly surprised with the toom of the extended cab version. I love it as a commuter and to run around town.

Comment

Working...
                            X