Hagerman Segment A 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
    Unless something has changed, you can hunt anywhere in the three open units.
    Oh I didn't know that, I thought we were assigned units. That's good to know.

Comment

I am assuming if I haven't heard from them by now, I probably didn't get drawn, right?
      Oh well, maybe next year!

Comment

Stacey you still have a second drawing chance.

Comment

Originally posted by rch View Post
          Stacey you still have a second drawing chance.
          Great! Thanks!

Comment

I got Seg B. Looking forward to it! In to help anyone else get a deer out or anything else while we are there for our hunt

Comment

My son and I are pending 2nd draw. Prayerfully we can get drawn it just under an hr from us and we have struck out on everything else so far.

Comment

Do they actually have a 2nd draw? I heard before that they have the drawing with expectations of some not showing up. But I hope they have a 2nd draw.

Jimbow

Comment

I'm in for segment A this year I'm takin Thurs Friday and Monday off my old self will need a day to rest.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbow View Post
                    Do they actually have a 2nd draw? I heard before that they have the drawing with expectations of some not showing up. But I hope they have a 2nd draw.

Jimbow
                    I spoke with them yesterday and the lady said she will be making a second draw soon (possibly later this week/early next week). My date to buy my permit was before the 11th, so it may be as late as the 12th or so.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DFA View Post
                      I got Seg B. Looking forward to it! In to help anyone else get a deer out or anything else while we are there for our hunt
                      I got Segment B as well.

Comment

Originally posted by SCRIBNER7 View Post
                        My favorite thread of the season, I’m pending 2nd Draw. Good luck to those who have drawn. Cover some ground, scout hard. If anyone needs help scouting give me a holler.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                        I could use some help. I am Pending second draw. I’ve driven around Hagerman but never put boots on the ground as I wasn’t sure where I was able to. I have seen a solid buck in Velvet though last time I went. Would take any advise your willing to give and or if you wanna put boots on the ground say the day.

Thank you.

Zack

Comment

Originally posted by Bama View Post
                          I'm in for segment A this year I'm takin Thurs Friday and Monday off my old self will need a day to rest.
                          Awesome man-I am C this year

Comment

Originally posted by perow View Post
                            Awesome man-I am C this year
                            Let me know when you want to go scout.I'm going to try and go Sunday

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy3-17 View Post
                              I spoke with them yesterday and the lady said she will be making a second draw soon (possibly later this week/early next week). My date to buy my permit was before the 11th, so it may be as late as the 12th or so.

Good to know, thanks for passing it along.

Jimbow

Comment

I have a millennium m150 monster lock on if anyone in A wants to borrow it. I have lent it out to numerous people before for HAG

It is a great stand for all day sits

Comment

Working...
                                X