North Texas pig shoot.....6/27/2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wanted to put the video from my live hunt over here since its buried in the hunt itself... North Texas.... Enjoy!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVtjEfyZEMI"]DFW area pig(s) with a bow 6 27 2022 - YouTube[/ame]

Collateral damage…

Last edited by Smart; 06-29-2022, 12:21 PM.

Hahaha love the double

Comment

Wow, they brought out the whole famn damily. And some friends.

Comment

Good shot! Looks like they all came from the same strand of DNA.

Comment

Nice double up! Very impressive. Was that the snap of the arrow breaking that can be heard?

Comment

Originally posted by Rambow View Post
            Nice double up! Very impressive. Was that the snap of the arrow breaking that can be heard?
            Not sure. I think it might be a branch because, the arrow was laying by the pig 40-50 yards in but the part that was missing was the broadhead and about 8” of arrow. As it’s running off the broadhead is just barely poking out the right side double lunged and back. Had the fletchings and nock been laying there at the tree line I’d have agreed with you. Unless the trees pulled the broadhead out further and snapped it off at the tree line there, I just thought it snapped it off doing the curly shuffle and it was lost in the leaves there.

Originally posted by Death2Tyrants View Post
            Good shot! Looks like they all came from the same strand of DNA.
            Gotta be. The seemingly dominant boar, Big Nappy is black, as is almost every pig in my sounders. Occasionally, a brown one shows and I’ve had one white with spots in 4 years
            Last edited by Smart; 06-30-2022, 06:41 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X