28ga shooters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

28ga shooters

Have any of you experienced issues with 28ga shotshells?

I have a half flat of Fiocci that about +30% of the shotshells were swollen and would not chamber.

They, I have been having a continuing issue with brand new Winchester AA shotshells that the brass is split coming out of the box. I actually had this issue a couple years ago and sent some back to Winchester for evaluation, I honestly don’t remember what came of that if anything.

All shells are stored inside in the air conditioning.

I am shooting a Beretta Pigeon Grade.

Just curious if anyone else are seeing these issue. Not sure what to start looking for for ammo going forward.

Several kids in my son's shooting team enter sub gauge skeet shoots. 20 and 28 supplied round are nsi.

No reported issues. K Guns,beretta,blazer snd more. Most I know are shooting tubes

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Winchester had a bunch of issues with the brass on the HP Hhulls brass splitting they supposedly have corrected the issue, was a major issue on some lots. Email both companies with the lot numbers and issues and see what response you get.

Comment

I bought quite a few boxes of Winchester AA in recent months, and have not noticed any problems, but have not gone through all of the boxes either.

Comment

Been shooting a 28 gauge for 25 years. Never had an issue like that.

Comment

Originally posted by RifleBowPistol View Post
            I bought quite a few boxes of Winchester AA in recent months, and have not noticed any problems, but have not gone through all of the boxes either.
            28ga?

I am also shooting AA 20ga, and not seeing the same issues.

Comment

my Benelli had a few issues with the Fiochi shells this year. Not wanting to eject them. Switched over to the Winchester AA with no more issues.

Comment

Working...
              X