X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kentucky Bourbon trail

Who’s done the Kentucky bourbon trail ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We are planning a trip. From what I have heard from people, you should do your reservations well ahead if you are planning on doing any tours. Think we are going to pick a few close to each other that we enjoy and not stress about trying to hit them all. Also taking our kid to DD for us so we don’t have to stay on a bus schedule.

Comment

We did it this past year when we went to the derby. Highly recommend, it was awesome. Might try to pave yourself. I did not!!!!!

Comment

Do not try it on a Monday. We tried a couple of years ago coming back from Ohio and most were closed.

Comment

What is this?

Comment

Originally posted by Killer View Post
            What is this?
            This!

Handcrafted bourbon adventures. Use our interactive maps to explore your way through the birthplace of Bourbon.

Comment

I'm originally from Kentucky (although I grew up in Houston), but lived in Lexington 2019-2021 due to work. I was able to do some of the trail, but COVID knocked most of that out. I was able to to do a tasting at Angel's Envy which was AWESOME!, but also had access to an incredible amount of allocated spirits.

Comment

Working...
              X