Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shotkam double ..and an official review...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That’s cool

Comment

Originally posted by BowTech2010 View Post
      Thanks for the explanation. Going to have to see about getting one now. No more of other people claiming your bird like my buddies do. That's best video quality I've seen from a little camera like that.

and its has a quick wifi feature that will download video in the field to the app on your phone. If you are screwing up and not making shots, it will help show you what you might be doing wrong. On the opener, I was in a small slump...had some downtime, downloaded some video and saw I was shooting behind and started hitting well after that. This past weekend I was shooting my M1-20ga I haven't shot in 5-6 years due to rain and wanting a third shell just to do something different. I was missing some chip shots and saw I was shooting over on 90% of misses. Corrected some and started making shots although I still missed high on some late. I need to get it shimmed but it helped me compensate quickly instead of wasting more opportunities. Wish I could have shot day 2 with my O/U but the rain made me leave it cased up.

Comment

Originally posted by careybirdwell View Post
        No wonder you can hit them that good. That is about the slowest dove I have ever seen.

Hahahaha....I shoot that extra slow shot too..

Believe me....I shot plenty of warning shots this past weekend with that semi auto.. this weekend is gong to be all O/U and hopefully back to normal....

Comment

Working...
        X