NASA to crash rocket into asteroid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BLAKJAX View Post
    Yall are missing the Real Feat here , Somebody is gonna set the new Long Distance Shot if it Actually Hits its Mark !! ...6 Million Mile Shot !! Thats some Good Shooting !!!
    Lol

Comment

There’s another one named Apophis. 340m long that is supposed to pass by the earth April 13th, 2029. But NASA said not to worry cause it’s gonna miss us.

Comment

Originally posted by Hogmauler View Post
        There’s another one named Apophis. 340m long that is supposed to pass by the earth April 13th, 2029. But NASA said not to worry cause it’s gonna miss us.
        LOL NASA is full of crap. They know good and well we won't still be here in 2029

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
          It happens today

Test, will crash into the space rock at 7:14 p.m. ET

Watch it here:

https://www.nasa.gov/
          Yep, really interesting to see this type of work in action.

Comment

Taterhead must have been watching "Armageddon" again.

Comment

It's hitting at 15,000 mph and is planned to only nudge the 525 ft wode asteroid a fraction of an inch.

Ga****

Comment

Yall are missing the Real Feat here , Somebody is gonna set the new Long Distance Shot if it Actually Hits its Mark !! ...6 Million Mile Shot !! Thats some Good Shooting !!!

I won’t be impressed unless they do it twice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Seems like this is an aiming test. The real deal packs nukes a la Armageddon style.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                    I won’t be impressed unless they do it twice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Thats True, Anybody can get lucky at 6 Million Miles .....LOL

Comment

So do people actually believe all this comet stuff?

What I mean is 99.99% of what the government tells us is false. So who will believe and cheer on spending trillions when they say the real planet destroyer comet is heading our way?

I hope everyone here at least understands the odds of a comet actually hitting earth is. And actual odds of it happening in the next 20 measly years.

But after covid BS it won't surprise me if everyone's fear takes over and believes everything they're told (again).

Comment

Flight time on that projectile is gonna be about 3 weeks!

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                          So do people actually believe all this comet stuff?

What I mean is 99.99% of what the government tells us is false. So who will believe and cheer on spending trillions when they say the real planet destroyer comet is heading our way?

I hope everyone here at least understands the odds of a comet actually hitting earth is. And actual odds of it happening in the next 20 measly years.

But after covid BS it won't surprise me if everyone's fear takes over and believes everything they're told (again).
                          It's naysayers like you berating the government that's the problem. They are here to make life better for us.

Comment

Im optimistic

Comment

Break out the judge!

Comment

On U verse 1258

40 minutes till impact...

Comment

Working...
                                X