What pistol?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
    Dang! What the heck were they trying to do with that thing? He wasn't liking it.
    Sounded like they were speaking Russian. If so there is no telling what they were doing because the guys were drunk, the cop was drunk, the dogs were most likely drunk and the bear may have even been drunk!

Comment

Any reason to buy a new gun is good Shane.
      I was going to ask if you were going to go on a hike but see it’s a hunt .
      Enjoy the trip

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
        I just don't care for the 1911 action...
        This is the first blasphemous set of words I've ever seen you post...

Comment

S&W m19 357 4"

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Comment

Sig is making a 320 in 10mm now also

Comment

Originally posted by Pigkilln View Post
              Sig is making a 320 in 10mm now also
              See? Now why did you tell me that? I might need one now.

Any idea who might have one in stock? Everywhere I'm looking so far is sold out.
              Last edited by Shane; 07-15-2022, 06:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                This is the first blasphemous set of words I've ever seen you post...
                I don’t get it either

Comment

Cats and black bear country....I'd carry my Glock 48 or J frame. The one time I hunted in grizz country I didn't have a side arm.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                    I carry a G43X to defend myself against muzzleloader hunters.

Mine mounts under my Marsupial bino harness
                    What? You shoot back AFTER they “accidentally” shoot at you?

Comment

Originally posted by Drew51 View Post
                      Glock 20 in a Kenai chest holster
                      Same here

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                        Yeah, I understand. Worst I've ever had was a bear in the dark in the oak brush 10 yards from me popping teeth. A lion coming in to cow/calf calls would be my biggest concern, and I'm not too worried about that anyway. But it's always better to have it and not need it than the other way around. Besides, it's a good reason to buy a new gun.....

"Darlin', I need a bigger pistol so I don't get eaten by lions and bears."

I get that reasoning!

Comment

I have an older Ruger Blackhawk in .44 mag. It is very light weight for a .44 as it has the aluminum frame and fluted cylinder. I have carried it on multiple hunts and fishing trips in a Bianchi X15 shoulder holster and it carries as if it's not even there. You are more than welcome to borrow it for the hunt if we can get it to you. Buuuut, then you don't get to buy another gun.

Comment

Originally posted by ATI View Post
                            The Judge.

X2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                              See? Now why did you tell me that? I might need one now.

Any idea who might have one in stock? Everywhere I'm looking so far is sold out.
                              No sir haven’t seen one. Just videos of people testing them.

Comment

Originally posted by Cantcatch5 View Post
                                Sounded like they were speaking Russian. If so there is no telling what they were doing because the guys were drunk, the cop was drunk, the dogs were most likely drunk and the bear may have even been drunk!
                                No kiddin, that wasn't smart. They were acting like it was a tame bear. I actually felt sorry for the bear by the end of the video. You can't just walk up and catch a bear.....because......It's a bear. They're strong and they bite and stuff. Leave it up to the freakin Russians. Wish that bear woulda won.

Comment

Working...
                                X