No announcement yet.

Saddest movies of all time.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Star is Born hit me pretty hard to the point I won’t watch it again. There are others but this was the first to come to mind.

Comment

Old Yeller

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
        I watched one done by Jack Ingram not long ago. My dad got me the Lane Frost instructional video and I'd watch it every day. Mostly after I'd get thrown from one of our roping steers and wonder why I had any interest in doing that in the first place. One day he came home and said, "did you know the guy from your video died a couple of years ago?" Talk about rough. That was a few years before the movie came out.
        Dang...
        You still have the video?

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
          Dang...
          You still have the video?
          I don't. It is on YouTube though. Called Bull Talk.

Comment

8 seconds
            Old Yeller
            Simon Birch
            Where the Red Fern Grows

Comment

Castaway when he’s lost everything and at the crossroads trying to decide the direction for his life. Brough back some rough memories for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
                Brian’s Song

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                Originally posted by sandbill View Post
                I second Brian’s Song
                I third Brians song.

Comment

I know this is a chick flick but A Walk to Remember hits hard, especially since I have a daughter now.

We all need to remember to appreciate and be thankful for the health of our loved ones!

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
                    Seeing the funeral procession for Chris Kyle at the end of American Sniper got to me. And also the end of Saving Private Ryan. Different kind of sad though. Sad that some of the greatest Americans who ever lived are gone. Mixed with pride that such men ever lived and represented America.
                    This! Seeing all the graves of True American heroes tears me up.

Comment

Striptease. My mom caught me watching this and dang near whipped me into unconsciousness.....

Comment

8 seconds

Comment

Originally posted by tfrye View Post
                          I know this is a chick flick but A Walk to Remember hits hard, especially since I have a daughter now.

We all need to remember to appreciate and be thankful for the health of our loved ones!
                          My buddy and I watched this with two girls (one was my future wife) on a double date. We all still talk about how sad that movie was.

Comment

13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi gets me at the end. Knowing those brave folks did everything they could while being ignored by our leaders still makes my blood boil.

Comment

Breakthrough. If you are a parent

Comment

Outside of what has been mentioned above, as a dog owner, Marley and Me is a gut puncher. A sad reminder that even though our best friends aren't with us long, to them, its a lifetime.

Comment

Working...
                                X