Krivoman windows and doors?’s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Krivoman windows and doors?’s

Picked up a krivoman 4 window this weekend and started thinking about blind setup. My best bet will he a field of travel (pinch point) between two blocks of timber: in any case- has anyone added a extra window? What size should I get, and has anyone put a window in the door . Thinking this block of timber might offer a shot from the rear at times and window to look behind me would be needed at least and maybe open so I could shoot as well-

What would you do
    (Thinking deer view windows)

Yup. It’s any easy cutout and I went with deer view deluxe hinge. Also added a small peep window by bolting up a small fixed piece of dark tint plexi glass.

Comment

My two cents is place it in the afternoon shade.
      Early season hunts can be tough.

BP

Comment

Originally posted by Bone Thug View Post
        Yup. It’s any easy cutout and I went with deer view deluxe hinge. Also added a small peep window by bolting up a small fixed piece of dark tint plexi glass.

This. Added windows and also a sight glass for looking out

Comment

Y’all remember what size window you went with? And can you tint the existing windows

Comment

I think there is a window company in cleburne that does the "factory" Windows. I used deer view but only went with a 12x12 as I'm not looking to shoot out of them. They would be considered rifle Windows but I'm using for peep and ventilation. If you want archery Windows, go 12x24

Comment

I didn't tint mine. There is a thread on here about painting the Windows and leaving a stripe for viewing. I got some of the solar screen material and glued it to outside of glass. It knocks down the gloss and shine and still able to see thru with window closed.

Comment

Originally posted by bear View Post
                Y’all remember what size window you went with? And can you tint the existing windows
                I painted the windows flat black on the outside, except for a 2" horizontal strip to look through. Cuts down on the mirror look of them when they're shut, so the flat black looks the same as when they're open (when I'm hunting). Spooky old does don't like it when stuff looks different.

Comment

Be real careful on the install. Years back I bought one with no doors and no windows thinking i’d save some money. Cut the holes, used hinges, and everything warped. I put the original cut-outs back in and that just didn’t work.

Comment

My Krivoman blinds are the old style the window frame/opening was a separate unit that screwed to the shell I just bought extra units (window and frame/opening) then cut the hole where i wanted them. Might call Mitch and ask if he still makes units. If I remember right it wasn’t much more than than buying just a Deer view window.

Comment

Working...
                    X