No announcement yet.

Mexico 2015-2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice buck! But Bo's right. ..almost all landowners say they haven't been hunted in years ....it's comical. Anyway good luck this year!

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
      Nice buck! But Bo's right. ..almost all landowners say they haven't been hunted in years ....it's comical. Anyway good luck this year!
      No doubt.Not a bad looking 4 year old though.Landowner says there is a much larger 10pt running around.Going down in a few weeks to set up stands and get the food plot planted.
      Last edited by dc1986; 03-07-2015, 11:00 AM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by dc1986 View Post
          No doubt.Not a bad looking 4 year old though.Landowner says there is a much larger 10pt running around.Going down in a few weeks to set up stands and get the food plot planted.
          Awesome. Good Luck to Yall

Comment

After last years debacle I got on another ranch with another TBHer and a guy on the previous ranch.We went and looked at it a few weeks ago.We put out some corn at 4:30 pm and had this guy on camera at 6:30pm.Place supposedly has not been leased since 2008.Last year took alot of the fun out of hunting Mexico for me and was very dissappointing in alot of ways but really looking forward to this year hunting the new ranch with some good friends.Ranch looked to be in great shape and it should be an awesome year.
            Gonna be a very nice one! Good luck

Comment

Radar is looking good boyzzz!

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                Gonna be a very nice one! Good luck
                Sorry to hear that your experience wasn't that great last year but judging by this picture, it's going to be amazing this season!

Comment

1/2" this morning our neighborhood

Comment

Along with the "not hunted in he last 5 years", what has you guy's experience been with the owners "acreage" vs reality? I was hunting Mexico when the personal GPS first appeared and it was shocking as to the level of exaggeration that was fed to hunters. On big places, say 6000 ac. plus, even the most experienced has a difficult time "feeling" what the acreage is.

Comment

Originally posted by venado View Post
                      Along with the "not hunted in he last 5 years", what has you guy's experience been with the owners "acreage" vs reality? I was hunting Mexico when the personal GPS first appeared and it was shocking as to the level of exaggeration that was fed to hunters. On big places, say 6000 ac. plus, even the most experienced has a difficult time "feeling" what the acreage is.
                      I used the Acme planimeter on our new place and it was really close to what the landowner claimed it was.

Comment

I used the Acme planimeter on our new place and it was really close to what the landowner claimed it was.

With all the tools now days it's impossible to exaggerate what it's not. Google earth is a great tool.

Comment

Ranch next to us has had 3 inches....gonna be green!

Comment

Good deal the radar looked good for everyone.

Comment

man I hope we get a Few Ins. We need more than Just Light Rain this Time. Tanks are Pretty Much Dry. Looks Like we are going to get two rounds in a Week.

Comment

Originally posted by Mex. Bowhunter View Post
                                man I hope we get a Few Ins. We need more than Just Light Rain this Time. Tanks are Pretty Much Dry. Looks Like we are going to get two rounds in a Week.
                                I keep forgetting I need to watch 2 different ranches on the radar!

Comment

Working...
                                X