2021 U. S. Open - Torrey Pines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 18ncs View Post
    I would lend you a couple of mine but I ran out using them against all the players I am pulling against.
    Who was your partner in the last TBH Openat Fossil Creek? Is team Fireball still intact?
    Im sure it can be reassembled without much trouble. If not, I know a guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
      He is young and can handle it.

RDM ..all he does is win!

Whats with the saddle? You punchin doggies over in Alabama?
      Have y’all seen the price of corn? I need to win to help out the feed bill. My team has lots of work to do.

It’s actually been a couple of years since I won outright. I’ve lost a few close ones and a score card playoff. I got beat by my own playoff tiebreaker 😬

Comment

Originally posted by Roy D Mercer View Post
        Have y’all seen the price of corn? I need to win to help out the feed bill. My team has lots of work to do.

It’s actually been a couple of years since I won outright. I’ve lost a few close ones and a score card playoff. I got beat by my own playoff tiebreaker 😬
        I know you've heard of less is more😉 Back when this started it was the real desl. Pick 5 count 4. Softening of America right here on the TBH tour.

Comment

Need my guys to finish strong tomorrow. Go Oosti!

Comment

So many dolls, so many needles. Should be a fun day today out west. Happy Father’s Day to you all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
              I know you've heard of less is more😉 Back when this started this it was the real deal. Pick 5 count 4. Softening of America right here on the TBH tour.
              I went from T4 to 20th on moving day. Id have to say we went in the wrong direction!

Comment

2021 U. S. Open - Torrey Pines

This is cray cray!

Playoff between Bryson and Dechambeau!!??!?

Last edited by Chuy; 06-20-2021, 04:04 PM.

Comment

Thames looked like RTP making that putt!

Thames? That was who I caddied for growing up! Rahm looked like RTP making that putt(s).
                  Last edited by 18ncs; 06-20-2021, 06:08 PM.

Comment

Winner post up a snail mail address for us old farts.

Comment

Looks like Bugle Boy the winner unless he tests positive for Wuhan Flu or contact tracing gets you. You did have the full vaccine didn’t you?

Congrats! Post your snail mail, PayPal, Venmo, or whatever.

Comment

Glad for Rahm. I'm still sour over him being dq'd with the huge lead a few weeks ago.

Comment

Good for him - seems like a good dude

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
                            Glad for Rahm. I'm still sour over him being dq'd with the huge lead a few weeks ago.
                            yup, he got totally screwed on that deal. Like he said...karma.

Man, all the gringos fell apart.

Comment

Congratulations to bugleboy. Very Glad for Mr. Rahm. Well Deserved. Abe on its way as soon as you post.

Comment

Story book ending for Rahm! Awesome two putts on 17 and 18. Address 557 FM 3329. Olney Tx. 76374. PayPal ph#940-873-3267. Thanks gents!

Comment

Working...
                                X