Bellville Meat Market

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by outlook8 View Post
    Bellville is expensive, but my preferred processor. I just like the way they package their meat.

I also use Arnold’s for smoked sausage as I prefer it to Bellville.
    Yep. Me too. Love the way Bellville does Hamburger meat in vacuum sealed flat packages and not tubes. I had a deer done in October at 5M in Field Store and the Sausage is Great as well.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
      Their Jalapeño and cheese summer sausage is fantastic. You will overpay for what you get from Bellville though.
      They are great though, there they sale Commercial that’s why price is more.

Comment

M5 in Fieldstore. Like BMM too but it’s very expensive.

Comment

I dropped off two does, had 15 lbs of jerkey made and the rest in dried mini-links...$827!!!

I like to make my own sausage but this year I will not have the time due to my work schedule.

I do like the quality and the flavor, but dang you pay for it!

Comment

Originally posted by jes View Post
            i dropped off two does, had 15 lbs of jerkey made and the rest in dried mini-links...$827!!!

I like to make my own sausage but this year i will not have the time due to my work schedule.

😳

Comment

Ive had a few deer done there over the years. Love the vacuum sealing. Their sausage, snack sticks and Jerkey is great. It’s not cheap though, I think the most expensive deer I’ve done was around $500. With that being said if you just want basic steaks and ground it’s around $100.

Comment

I've been wanting to try this as well!!

Comment

That’s the only place I let touch my meat.

Comment

It’s great but they have priced me out. I can buy their sausage at the store for the same price and they are using my meat when processing. The sweet chipotle sausage is the shiz nit!

Comment

We shoot our share of deer and do most all of our processing ourselves... BUT I always take a deer or two a year to Bellville Meat Market. Nice to get something a little different. Jalepeno cheese sausage is awesome! Try their tamales and boudin too... folks spend so much money to harvest a deer why not get it done right? You get what you pay for like anything else...

Comment

B&W meat company for the win. Priced fair

Comment

Originally posted by JES View Post
                          I dropped off two does, had 15 lbs of jerkey made and the rest in dried mini-links...$827!!!

I like to make my own sausage but this year I will not have the time due to my work schedule.

I feel your pain, brother, I feel your pain I dropped off 4 deer (2 whitetail, 1 Axis, 1 Fallow) a few years ago, and sent my wife a text asking what she wanted done with them. In her defense, I failed to explain that I had 4 deer, and didn't think anything of it when she said "do all sausage, 1/3 eat of XYZ flavors". When they called me a week or two later to come and get them, I asked "what is the total? Gonna swing by and get cash from the bank". I about choked when the girl stated $1400+ I called my wife and broke the news lets just say that Christmas was covered for all of our relatives that next month

That being said, their products are excellent and the facilities are top notch we only had 1 done this year, and its almost all gone...I just needed some sausage to hold us over till my family gets together after the first of the year to make our own. I prefer our style over any processors, but Bellville has been the best as far as consistent, quality processing that I have used

Comment

These threads are sooooo predictable.

The fans...(woohoo)
                            The haters...(boo)
                            The recommended another placers...(even though not asked)
                            The over pricers...(guess there’s no price sheet when they dropped off)
                            Only thing missing is the “why I process my own”...ers.

Comment

I've used them before and would use them again. The sweet chipotle dry sausage is very good.

Comment

Originally posted by fishndude View Post
                                these threads are sooooo predictable.

The fans...(woohoo)
                                the haters...(boo)
                                the recommended another placers...(even though not asked)
                                the over pricers...(guess there’s no price sheet when they dropped off)
                                only thing missing is the “why i process my own”...ers.
                                😂😂😂😂😂👍

Comment

Working...
                                X