X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great Deer!

Comment

Originally posted by TildenHunter View Post
      Great deer. There is no ranch in Texas that I know of that would let you shoot that second buck for $1,000. You guys did really well to get the two bucks you did for $2,500/each. Those are great archery deer! Just be happy with them and don't sweat the small stuff. It sucks the landowner or ranch manager went back on their word but I am just glad they gave you your deer back and let you get out of there for the agreed upon price. It almost sounds like there was a miscommunication between ranch owner/ranch manager and the manager got their butt chewed.
      How could that be misunderstood, they had text and e-mails to prove it. Yes that will stand up in a court of law!!

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

**** him and his money, truth isn’t slander and damages caused by “defamation” are the hardest go prove.

Comment

We’ll they must’ve not liked the results of hunts like this cause they’ve stopped the day hunting. I saw this thread and figured I could put up with a mountain of BS to be able to kill a deer like that for $2500. Emailed them and they said no more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Texashunter36 View Post
              We’ll they must’ve not liked the results of hunts like this cause they’ve stopped the day hunting. I saw this thread and figured I could put up with a mountain of BS to be able to kill a deer like that for $2500. Emailed them and they said no more.

They decided to lease to a friend of his.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Justin Spies View Post
                They decided to lease to a friend of his.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Sucks, money always wins out. That’s an incredible couple of deer y’all took for the price.

Comment

Working...
                X