Carhartt vaccine mandate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Carhartt vaccine mandate

Carhartt is making their employees get this shot against their will I spoke to them this morning to confirm this. The email to send your complaint to is the following.
    just_ask_us@carhartt.com. I’ve been a customer for 35 years. I told them my business with them will stop immediately if they hold with this unconstitutional program. May not buy it anymore anyway. But the employee I spoke to was afraid. 800/833/3118.

Please post political and non-hunting current events to this forum. Personal attacks and disrespect in posting will not be tolerated.

Comment

Since they aren't medical can they be sued for requiring this of employees now since the court ruling?

Comment

You may be nekked as pretty well all manufacturering business will go this route. The government has allowed employees to sue employers if they get C19. The way employers are skirting this, is to enforce a Vx mandate.

Comment

I do not follow how this is unconstitutional? Company has the right to require XYZ to work at said job (examples: uniforms are required, you must lift 50 lbs, etc). If you dont like it, find another job or supplier.
          Last edited by bbqfan5909; 01-19-2022, 09:53 AM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Mandate or no mandate. A company can require its employees to have it. No company is making anyone get one against their will. You have the choice to work elsewhere.

Comment

Most of their products are made in chyna now anyway. Efm

Comment

Originally posted by bossbowman View Post
                Since they aren't medical can they be sued for requiring this of employees now since the court ruling?
                Nope. Private company....it cuts both ways.

Comment

Originally posted by DedDuk View Post
                  Mandate or no mandate. A company can require its employees to have it. No company is making anyone get one against their will. You have the choice to work elsewhere.
                  I'll add that we as consumers have the right to not buy there stuff and hope they go out of business as a result of their policies.

Comment

Vaccines are for the employees safety, how could anyone not agree with this.
                    Being the first shots and half a dozen boosters have been so successful.

Comment

Well it would depend on the company in my opinion. If you signed on with a certain set of rules then I can see company having problems- New hires they can make whatever rules they want. All I know is as a family we probably buy $1k or more in Carhartt between T-shirts etc. I’ll just take my little bit and spend elsewhere.

Comment

Yea, they are about to lose a lot of business. Their social media page is getting hammered.

Comment

Carhartt ain't worried about American workers buying their clothes anymore. They're hip now.
                          Attached Files

Comment

They will never receive another penny from my family again. Never.

Comment

Carhartt is the new Levis.

Both are extremely woke. Notice the girly stitching on the pockets of the Carhartt FRC jeans.

Matches the white Oakleys and flat bills perfectly
                              Last edited by Bayouboy; 01-19-2022, 10:29 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X