Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Want to rent ski house- Durango, Pagosa Springs, Or Wolf Creek.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Want to rent ski house- Durango, Pagosa Springs, Or Wolf Creek.

Looking for maybe 2-3 bedroom house to rent near any of those ski areas. Maybe for 4-5 days- dates are next year around March 12 - maybe the 17th. Thanks.

Comment

Up

Comment

Airbnb.com

Comment

Comment

Up

Comment

Up

Comment

Have you checked vrbo? Going to be a lot more options there than on TBH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Do you want to be at the base of the mountain, or have a drive to the slopes? Not many homes and no lodge available at wolf creek. Durango is much more developed. Agreed on VRBO or AirBnB.

We rented a nice 3 BR condo at Durango, Peregrine Point I think. It was right across from the main plaza, easy walk to the slopes.

FYI- if you rent through a 3rd party, resort maintenance is useless. Learned this when I couldn’t get the oven to light. Gas unit with no easy access to the pilot

Comment

Thanks guys- I’ll check that info. Keep ‘em coming.

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Comment

Up

Comment

About 20 something years ago, my wife found a house in Pagosa Springs that we rented for almost a week during Christmas. She just had to have a white Christmas. Then we drove up to Wolf Creek to do some skiing. On top of the mountain it was a blizzard. Not fun with 3 kids. I don’t remember how she found the house. I believe she talked to a local travel agency.

Comment

We just stayed 8 days in Creede. Broken arrow land and ranch was managing the property we stayed in. I’d bet they can help get you set up or at least in the right direction.

Comment

Working...
                              X