X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I put my deposit down in early 21 and it said late 21 now it says mid 22

Comment

Just added Sprint hot spot to the house. 350K down for $50.00 a month

At&t is also at 350K down which means I need to call them. Paying for a thousand down...

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
        Let’s hope! That means maybe by this fall.
        I’m not holding my breath!

Comment

i’ve been waiting a year at least and pretty much given up on it don’t think i’ll ever get it

Comment

We are still waiting and I saw a message on there about equipment shortages due to supply chain issues with silicon chingaderras.

Comment

Still waiting here for a unit in Carthage. Late 2021 now Mid 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by drs View Post
                Same for me here.

Comment

Originally posted by drs View Post
                  Same here. I'm just north of Denton.

Comment

Heard on the news last week that SpaceX had their first successful launch of 22 out of cape Canaveral earlier in the week and it was 34 new starlink satellites... Maybe that'll get more folks up and operational that have paid deposits... Wonder how long after they are launched before the new satellites are functional and part of the grid??

Comment

My equipment is supposed to be shipped within the next two weeks. I sure hope it does.

Comment

Mine in Schulenberg area went from mid 2022 to late 2022. Which didn’t please me.

Comment

Mine says March of 2022,been on the list almost a year in Walker county

Comment

Speeds? For $100 a month what should you expect?

Comment

Called Elon today, he said mine will be in the back of my Cybertruck I ordered. ��

Comment

We got it last month, after years living with cellular internet out in the country it's pretty spectacular. 75 mb down is pretty consistent, with peaks over 200 mb.

We were on the waiting list about a year. They seemed to add our whole neighborhood at once, several neighbors got it at the same time.

Comment

Working...
                                X