Another stupid popeyes chicken sandwich thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another stupid popeyes chicken sandwich thread

Yesterday I was hungry and decided I would finally try this thing. I hate popeyes everything but curiosity finally got to me. I really wanted the spicy sandwich but me n spicy don't get along these days, or at least the next day...if ya know what I mean.
    So I got the classic. Daaaaang, It's good! Really good. So good, I went back today and got another one. Got to work, unwrapped it and they gave me the spicy instead.
    Daaaaang, it's better!!! I'm gonna pay for it tomorrow but I enjoyed it today!

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Agreed - however I tried the flounder sammich and it was a flounder FLOP. 5% imitation fish and 95% fried batter . Stickin to bird

Comment

I don’t do fast food

Except for the McRib

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It is really good. Just not doing bread right now but have had 5 or 6 of them.[emoji1270][emoji1270][emoji1270]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Saggy View Post
          I don’t do fast food

Except for the McRib

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          I'm not sure I'd call popeyes "fast food". Nothing fast about that place!

Comment

I'd dare say Church's chicken sammich is even better.

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
              I'd dare say Church's chicken sammich is even better.
              Crap! Thanks, now I gotta try that one!

Comment

I've eaten a few of the spicy chicken sandwiches from Popeye's, and they're good but they set off a bomb in my guts. Can't get too far from a bano

Comment

The new KFC sammich is pretty tasty too, but I didn’t enjoy their spicy version as much. Popeyes spicy is better.

Comment

No no no, it's all about the $1 mcchicken. Case and thread closed

Comment

I have had maybe five of them over the last year or so. They are good. I am staying away from bread and fried items the last few months......otherwise, I would go back for another one.

Comment

Originally posted by camoclad View Post
                        No no no, it's all about the $1 mcchicken. Case and thread closed
                        Hot n Spicy dipped in sweet n sour

Comment

I recently had my first Popeyes spicy chicken sandwich and it was dang good!

Comment

Why would you order a sandwich at a fried chicken joint? They have dark meat fried chicken.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                              Why would you order a sandwich at a fried chicken joint? They have dark meat fried chicken.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                              In my case it was because I wanted to see what all the fuss was about. It was really good! Will get it again when I want to change it up from regular fried chicken.

Comment

Working...
                              X