Originally posted by glen View Post
    I just had two pair replaced that were at least 5 years old. Strange
    Maybe I got bad information.

Did you have a sales receipt?

Comment

Are we talking about poly lenses?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

So how does a company take back a warranty that was already offered when you bought the product? I can see them replacing them a switching it then, but to just not honor it at all I don’t see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

A couple years back I sent in some 580p fantails that were 6 years old at the time for nose rubber replacement and one lens replacement. All I had to pay was shipping to get it there, no issues. Sad to hear about the new management

Comment

alot of companies make custom lenses. mail in your frame and pick your lens design

Comment

15 years one the same pair? That’s respectable or your have a very low impact life HA many a body of water in Tejas has claimed mine through the years.

Will be looking at chromopops next.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rdCoastHunter View Post
                15 years one the same pair? That’s respectable or your have a very low impact life HA many a body of water in Tejas has claimed mine through the years.

Will be looking at chromopops next.
                Besides my wife and kids it’s my biggest accomplishment.

I did have the lenses replaced once.

Comment

You bought them with a lifetime warranty, they should honor that regardless of their new policy. You should be grandfathered in.

Comment

Ive worn costas forever and i get about a year out of each pair. Send them back and they send me a new one.

Ive recently started wearing smiths everyday and im liking them more than my costas. Ill probably sell the 2 new pairs they send me and go with smiths from now on.

Comment

Originally posted by KGreene View Post
                      I love how a company offers a lifetime warranty when you buy something then changes their policy later. Snap on is big on changing the warranty after your purchase. I believe if it has a lifetime warranty when bought they should be held to it.
                      Costa was a good company, but got bought out by a giant company Luxottica.

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                        I just had two pair replaced that were at least 5 years old. Strange
                        A guy on here gave me a broken pair (cost me $10 to ship to me) I filled out the form and sent them back and got a new pair. This was just over a year ago.

Originally posted by Hunteraudit View Post
                        Shady rays are Garbage. Don’t bother.
                        Yea have around 4 pairs and won't be buying anymore.

Comment

Try Smith glasses, way lighter than my old costas. I love them.

Comment

We have been on a Goodr kick lately. Lightweight, stick to your head and cheap.

The other day I forgot my shades and my wife said I had a pair in her car. I took them out and they were a pair of costas. My reply was “aww man not these janky things”

Comment

Originally posted by be12hunt View Post
                              We have been on a Goodr kick lately. Lightweight, stick to your head and cheap.

The other day I forgot my shades and my wife said I had a pair in her car. I took them out and they were a pair of costas. My reply was “aww man not these janky things”
                              I have some Goodr’s that I love for $35, but I don’t use them for fishing. Everyday wear they are hard to beat.

Comment

According to their current website it is still lifetime on sunglasses. Regular optical frames are 2 years along with some limited edition items.

Comment

Working...
                                X