No announcement yet.

Tropical Weather Threat For Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fuel line at Costco just a while ago in Katy.
    Attached Files

Comment

I still trust our TBH weather guys above anyone else

Comment

Major Storm is on its way for Houston Texas Starting on Saturday August 26, 2017 and it will bring 50+ mm of Rain and the Winds will be Very Strong and it wi...

Well would you just look at thaaat!!

Comment

In case anyone needs a pic, for reference, on boarding up windows
          Attached Files

Comment

Levi's take on where it may go. Still up in the air.
            Tropical weather and Atlantic hurricane information, analysis, and forecasts by Levi Cowan.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishcat91 View Post
              So my GF is going to dental school at the university of Texas Houston dental school. It's downtown Houston in the medical center. She has me scheduled to come in Friday, she has a deadline to get a few things completed and I have a case that she needs to complete. Her school has not cancelled yet and they told the students today that it was unlikely they would school. So I'm in a predicament on what to do. I'm trying to talk her into coming home but she can't miss school and if I don't go she doesn't get the credit she needs. I know when it starts raining Friday we won't be getting out of Houston. And I for sure dang sure don't want to be trapped in Houston..... really hopping they cancel school, but as of today that's a no go.
              Could you find a new, more-inland girlfriend before weekend?

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
                In case anyone needs a pic, for reference, on boarding up windows

Comment

Driving down 59 south of Hilje. Them boys are bringing in the cotton as fast as they can. Lots of spreads still green though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by captainsling View Post
                    Fuel line at Costco just a while ago in Katy.
                    Lol, go north to Wal Mart or Kroger on 99. There were a half dozen open pumps at each, both places were no more busy than normal for a Wednesday.

Comment

I'm outside Palacios on Carancahua Bay. Rain I don't mind down here, it's that wind that scares me. I remember Claudette in early 2000s, wasn't no fun. Tore up some stuff bad down here. Say a prayer or 2 for us on the coast if you would. I'll stay tuned in and make my mind up tomorrow if I'm headed out.

Comment

I ain't worried about nothing. We're all gonna die! So why worry. This is the BIG one. LMAO!

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
                          I ain't worried about nothing. We're all gonna die! So why worry. This is the BIG one. LMAO!
                          While that's true there's no excuse for complacency.

Comment

Originally posted by KNEE DEEP View Post
                            I'm outside Palacios on Carancahua Bay. Rain I don't mind down here, it's that wind that scares me. I remember Claudette in early 2000s, wasn't no fun. Tore up some stuff bad down here. Say a prayer or 2 for us on the coast if you would. I'll stay tuned in and make my mind up tomorrow if I'm headed out.
                            Prayers sent. I've got to head that way in the morning and pick my boat up from Tommy's. I'm hoping Harvey keeps heading west.

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
                              Lol, go north to Wal Mart or Kroger on 99. There were a half dozen open pumps at each, both places were no more busy than normal for a Wednesday.
                              That's because they are 30 cents higher than everyone else per gallon! LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                                Driving down 59 south of Hilje. Them boys are bringing in the cotton as fast as they can. Lots of spreads still green though.

Y'all stay safe.

Comment

Working...
                                X