Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

List Of Things That Just Infuriate Others…..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sertraline is your friend.

It even comes in a generic form nowadays

Appears some of you should try it.

Comment

Effeminate males,masculine females,Democrats,liberals and the lack of huveos among the rest of us.Nothing that some tall trees and some short ropes wouldn't cure.Quickly

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

In case it hasnt been mentioned yet....
        Electric cars

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

People like burnadell that think the vaccine is wonderful

Comment

My snoring

My inate ability to turn most things my wife says into adult ineundos

Co-workers don't like me over psychologizing things until it matters the task easier

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
              From the lists above:

Beans in chili - who cares???
              Karens
              Rude people - I can't stand rudeness in a man.
              Not answering the 35.16 enigma.
              Calling cats and dogs "fur babies" - they ain't fur babies, they are animals!
              Calling a son "little man" - they ain't little men, they are children!
              Man buns
              People who lack common courtesy
              People who lack common sense - actually not their fault; they can't help that they're stupid.
              Slow drivers in the left lane
              Obnoxious drunken behavior
              The vax debate
              Posting "rants" - unless it is MY rant which is more importanter!
              People that use the restroom and don't wash hands!!!

I realize this is supposed be about what infuriates others, but I assume what infuriates me also infuriates others. A few more:

People posting incognito without any info in their profile.
              People who say "lawyer up". - why not also say doctor up, dentist up, etc.?
              rip threads need to rip - as if we don't read/listen to the news.
              Whole paragraphs without a period or capital letters at the beginning sentences.
              Starting sentences with "me" or "myself".
              People saying they spewed coffee, Dr. Pepper, etc. on their keyboard.
              People saying, "you owe me a new keyboard."
              Bellyaching about a car dealer yet refusing to name them.
              Asking for advice but not answering questions or providing enough info to provide sound advice.
              People asking for advice then not finally stating what they did.
              Using the phrase, "I was like."
              Bwahahaha - nobody laughs like that!
              Using acronyms without explaining what the initials stand for.
              People who post PM me - why not PM that person instead?
              People who post just a link to a news article but don't mention what's in the article causing us to take the time to open the link, only to find it was something useless.
              People who take selfies in the bathroom mirror.
              People who post nothing but selfies on FaceBook.
              Stating a thread with lots of drama, then ghosting the thread, especially when asked questions for clarity.

If I was to list all of the things that tick me off, I would be typing for 3 days!

This is some world class Grumpy Ol Fartin’!!![emoji23][emoji1787][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                My Pillow TV commercials. Like fingernails on a chalkboard. Thank god for TV remotes with a mute button.
                But you’re looking good, and feeling good too ! I knew you would !

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                  Sertraline is your friend.

It even comes in a generic form nowadays

Appears some of you should try it.
                  I had to use my googler on that. No I feel well, really off

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Lawhunter View Post
                    People like burnadell that think the vaccine is wonderful
                    1. Can you please point me to a post where I said that?

2. What should you care if someone thinks it is wonderful?

Comment

Members that make fun of and pick on my friends like Burnadell and WCB.

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
                        Regularly 129.99. Only 29.99 today with your Promo Code. Yea right.👍👍
                        But wait.....if you order in the next 5 mins......

Comment

As probably said above, drivers driving 10 to 15 mph UNDER the speed limit in the left lane!

Plus drivers that pass you when you are doing 75-80 and then get in front and drop thier speed to less than 70 mph.

Honestly, I wish there was a law where we could eradicate these types of drivers. If I have done this, I need to be eradicated also!

Comment

Door to door salespeople. Anywhere at anytime.

Especially the idiot peddling solar panels here a few minutes ago inside of a gated community that has “No Soliticing” signs everywhere.

I pointed him to the house next door and told him he’d have better luck over there. He asked “why’s that”. My response, “the man who bought the house died a year ago, just go over there and keep knocking”.

Comment

Originally posted by D4H View Post
                              Motorcycles/cars driving a quiet country road with speakers blaring
                              Drivers honking and motorcyclists revving loud pipes at grazing livestock to make them run
                              People stopping in the middle of a winding county road to pet your livestock through the fence
                              People jumping your fences and chasing your livestock to get pictures of them petting your livestock
                              Inconsiderate bicyclists that don’t move over for normal traffic flow on narrow county roads
                              People stopping to ask if they can use our bathroom at my house to take a dookie
                              People throwing beer cans and trash on County roads. I pick up two 30 gallon cans of trash
                              every couple of weeks on our one mile of county road.
                              Bikeathons and Walkathons promoters not picking up their route signs after the event
                              Porta Potties near your driveway
                              Etc, Etc, Etc.

I live in the Fredericksburg area and my family has been here since 1855 so the little county road now has a lot of traffic. My view of people in general has diminished greatly.

Don’t get me started on politics…..List is too long
                              One thing I’ve noticed being raised in the country and around livestock all my life.
                              They don’t choose the dumbest among them to lead them
                              Man you need to have several beers and chill out -life is too short to fret over all of that - take a deep breath

Comment

I’m going to live forever, cause none of it bothers me all that much…….ha

Rwc

Comment

Working...
                                X