Reply
Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > The Other Side of the Ranch (Firearms)
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-03-2023, 08:01 AM   #1
andre3k
Eight Point
 
andre3k's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Spring
Hunt In: Burkeville
Default Radical AR deal alert

Kygunco has these in 7.62x39, 300 blk, and 5.56 for $399 shipped. 6.5 Grendel is $429 shipped. They even offer layaway.



Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk
andre3k is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-03-2023, 02:22 PM   #2
12ring
Pope & Young
 
12ring's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Whitesboro, Texas
Hunt In: TX, OK, KS.
Default

I started a thread herewhile back wanting to ditch my .223 AR. Or trade for bigger.

This is way easier. I went w 6.5G. If they had 6.8 I'd of gotten it. Still considering 7.62.
12ring is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-03-2023, 02:37 PM   #3
fish4food
Pope & Young
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Calhoun County
Default

Don’t need any of the above, but at that price, I’m seriously considering it.
fish4food is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-03-2023, 10:07 PM   #4
Casey
Administrator
 
Casey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Bulverde
Hunt In: Blanco
Default

Are these pretty good guns? I've been jonesing for a 7.62.
Casey is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-03-2023, 10:18 PM   #5
Greenheadless
Pope & Young
 
Greenheadless's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Houston, TX
Hunt In: SE Texas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey View Post
Are these pretty good guns?
Their quality reputation is questionable.
Greenheadless is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-03-2023, 11:59 PM   #6
andre3k
Eight Point
 
andre3k's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Spring
Hunt In: Burkeville
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey View Post
Are these pretty good guns? I've been jonesing for a 7.62.
They're 399, so corners are being cut somewhere. Likely, when they source components. They have a lifetime warranty, so there's that. When it comes to killing critters, I'll take a chance at 399.
andre3k is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-04-2023, 05:07 AM   #7
erikm1981
Ten Point
 
erikm1981's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Aledo, TX
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenheadless View Post
Their quality reputation is questionable.

I didnít get one of these discount Radicals but did buy one off here for a bit more with a scope. Not sure if these are different but Iíve been super impressed with my Radical 7.62x39. Especially with a can, itís a shooter for what I paid for it much less at this price if itís apples to apples:


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
erikm1981 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-04-2023, 06:56 AM   #8
TeamAmerica
Ten Point
 
TeamAmerica's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Dallas
Hunt In: Corsicana (Navarro County)
Default

Looks like a good deal.
TeamAmerica is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-04-2023, 07:08 AM   #9
andre3k
Eight Point
 
andre3k's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Spring
Hunt In: Burkeville
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by erikm1981 View Post
I didnít get one of these discount Radicals but did buy one off here for a bit more with a scope. Not sure if these are different but Iíve been super impressed with my Radical 7.62x39. Especially with a can, itís a shooter for what I paid for it much less at this price if itís apples to apples:


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Between myself and coworkers we have bought about six in various configurations with no issues. I did add an extended firing pin and stronger hammer spring as a precaution to my 7.62x39 because it gets a steady diet of steel case ammo.

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk
andre3k is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-04-2023, 07:34 AM   #10
Jarred
Six Point
 
Jarred's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Midland, TX
Hunt In: Edwards, Lavaca, Culberson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by andre3k View Post
Between myself and coworkers we have bought about six in various configurations with no issues. I did add an extended firing pin and stronger hammer spring as a precaution to my 7.62x39 because it gets a steady diet of steel case ammo.

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk
Do you mind sharing which spring and firing pin you added?
Jarred is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-04-2023, 07:49 AM   #11
andre3k
Eight Point
 
andre3k's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Spring
Hunt In: Burkeville
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarred View Post
Do you mind sharing which spring and firing pin you added?
https://www.blackriflearms.com/AR-15...g-Pin_p_9.html

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk
andre3k is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-04-2023, 08:52 AM   #12
Buck Slayer
Ten Point
 
Buck Slayer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Tomball, TX
Hunt In: Refugio, Tx
Default

Aren't they based in Sugarland?
Buck Slayer is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-04-2023, 08:55 AM   #13
Jarred
Six Point
 
Jarred's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Midland, TX
Hunt In: Edwards, Lavaca, Culberson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by andre3k View Post
https://www.blackriflearms.com/AR-15...g-Pin_p_9.html

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk
Thank you sir
Jarred is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-04-2023, 09:15 AM   #14
Greenheadless
Pope & Young
 
Greenheadless's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Houston, TX
Hunt In: SE Texas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck Slayer View Post
Aren't they based in Sugarland?
Stafford
Greenheadless is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-04-2023, 10:37 AM   #15
nacohunter
Six Point
 
nacohunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Nacogdoches county
Hunt In: Nacogdoches County, Cherokee County, Runnels County, Rusk County
Default

I tried to talk a co-worker and a family member into looking elsewhere considering Radical’s rough start in the business. Both refused to listen to me and bought them in 5.56. I’ve shot both of them and they are definite shooters and had zero malfunctions. Word is they revamped and are making decent guns, especially for the price.
nacohunter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-04-2023, 12:01 PM   #16
erikm1981
Ten Point
 
erikm1981's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Aledo, TX
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by andre3k View Post
https://www.blackriflearms.com/AR-15...g-Pin_p_9.html

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

Thanks for the link, Iím going to add these as well!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
erikm1981 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-04-2023, 12:15 PM   #17
Greenheadless
Pope & Young
 
Greenheadless's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Houston, TX
Hunt In: SE Texas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nacohunter View Post
Word is they revamped and are making decent guns, especially for the price.
I hope this is the case, I like their story.
Greenheadless is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-04-2023, 12:15 PM   #18
andre3k
Eight Point
 
andre3k's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Spring
Hunt In: Burkeville
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nacohunter View Post
I tried to talk a co-worker and a family member into looking elsewhere considering Radicalís rough start in the business. Both refused to listen to me and bought them in 5.56. Iíve shot both of them and they are definite shooters and had zero malfunctions. Word is they revamped and are making decent guns, especially for the price.
How much can really go wrong with an AR? The biggest issue I can see is a chamber being reamed incorrectly or a gas port drilled incorrectly. The solution for that is a known quality replacement barrel. A barrel swap only takes a few minutes. Other than that, you're changing out a BCG or a buffer.

Any manufacturer selling and AR for $399 is cutting corners somewhere. Most likely, it's on component selection. Most people won't shoot these guns enough to see a component fail.

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk
andre3k is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-06-2023, 04:21 PM   #19
nacohunter
Six Point
 
nacohunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Nacogdoches county
Hunt In: Nacogdoches County, Cherokee County, Runnels County, Rusk County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by andre3k View Post
How much can really go wrong with an AR? The biggest issue I can see is a chamber being reamed incorrectly or a gas port drilled incorrectly. The solution for that is a known quality replacement barrel. A barrel swap only takes a few minutes. Other than that, you're changing out a BCG or a buffer.

Any manufacturer selling and AR for $399 is cutting corners somewhere. Most likely, it's on component selection. Most people won't shoot these guns enough to see a component fail.

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk
No one is buying a gun they have to work on right after they buy it. The 2 Iíve shot were fine, and thatís coming from a Larue armorer that has carried a Larue for over a decade. Several times Iíve had to file, ream, etc., on budget guns, but not the 2 Radicals Iíve shot. Maybe my people just got lucky and got good ones.
nacohunter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-06-2023, 04:46 PM   #20
Arrowslinger1
Ten Point
 
Arrowslinger1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Wills Point Tx
Hunt In: Oklahoma Texas Colorado
Default

Grendel in route!
Arrowslinger1 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-06-2023, 04:50 PM   #21
andre3k
Eight Point
 
andre3k's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Spring
Hunt In: Burkeville
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nacohunter View Post
No one is buying a gun they have to work on right after they buy it. The 2 Iíve shot were fine, and thatís coming from a Larue armorer that has carried a Larue for over a decade. Several times Iíve had to file, ream, etc., on budget guns, but not the 2 Radicals Iíve shot. Maybe my people just got lucky and got good ones.
For 399 I'm not complaining if I had to wrench on one, and this is coming from a KAC > everything snob. No issues with mine yet, I'm only 500 rounds in though.

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk
andre3k is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-10-2023, 12:09 PM   #22
andre3k
Eight Point
 
andre3k's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Spring
Hunt In: Burkeville
Default

I had a few coworkers order more and they came in today. One issue out the box with the 7.62x39 rifle, charging handle is super tight. We will head to Stafford on Monday and see if they can swap it out under warranty. For the price nobody is complaining.

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk
andre3k is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-10-2023, 08:33 PM   #23
Jarred
Six Point
 
Jarred's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Midland, TX
Hunt In: Edwards, Lavaca, Culberson
Default

Just got my 2 7.62x39's in today. They feel and look a lot nicer than a $400 gun. Threw the suppressor on and will see how it shoots next weekend.
Jarred is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-14-2023, 03:58 PM   #24
woodsbound
Eight Point
 
woodsbound's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: DFW area
Hunt In: Erath County
Default

Has anyone else that ordered one of these gotten theirs in yet & care to review?
They are still on sale, I'm very temped on the Grendel
woodsbound is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-14-2023, 04:10 PM   #25
kingranch
Ten Point
 
kingranch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Leander
Default

link?
kingranch is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-14-2023, 05:20 PM   #26
DaveC
Pope & Young
 
DaveC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Crosby,Tx
Hunt In: Kinney County
Default

I keep refreshing the link daily and keep talking myself out of picking some up.

Maybe tomorrow I buy, maybe tomorrow they run out and I can quit looking.

If I didn't have some 6.8' already I'd have jumped on the Grendel.
Too close alike to make the switch and my 68's have yet to disappoint.
Hard to skip the hype though.
DaveC is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-14-2023, 05:26 PM   #27
Drycreek3189
Pope & Young
 
Drycreek3189's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Troup
Hunt In: Cherokee, Rusk Counties
Default

I bought one too, but I got no email confirmation of shipping. How quickly do they ship ? Thanks for the heads up Andre.



Talk about timing, I just got the shipping confirmation !
Drycreek3189 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-14-2023, 05:44 PM   #28
DaveC
Pope & Young
 
DaveC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Crosby,Tx
Hunt In: Kinney County
Default

OK, put me down in the no longer looking at the "deal" category
DaveC is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-14-2023, 06:09 PM   #29
woodsbound
Eight Point
 
woodsbound's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: DFW area
Hunt In: Erath County
Default

Yeah I just broke down and picked up the Grendel, too good of a price to resist
woodsbound is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-14-2023, 06:17 PM   #30
dbaio1
Pope & Young
 
dbaio1's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Humble, TX (Atascocita)
Hunt In: Bienville and Jackson Parish Louisiana - Union Community area
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by andre3k View Post
I had a few coworkers order more and they came in today. One issue out the box with the 7.62x39 rifle, charging handle is super tight. We will head to Stafford on Monday and see if they can swap it out under warranty. For the price nobody is complaining.

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk
Any updates on the super tight charging handle? Or any others reviews?
dbaio1 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-14-2023, 10:06 PM   #31
Plain Lucky
Ten Point
 
Plain Lucky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Hunt In: North central Tx, Kansas
Default

Ordered mine 3/4 and picked it up at my FFL 3/9. Already had a grendel in a radical that I've really liked, looking forward to getting the new 7.62 x 39 to the range as well!
Plain Lucky is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-15-2023, 12:23 PM   #32
andre3k
Eight Point
 
andre3k's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Spring
Hunt In: Burkeville
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbaio1 View Post
Any updates on the super tight charging handle? Or any others reviews?
So between all of my coworkers and family I've personally inspected about 12 of these rifles. For 399 I didn't have high expectations. They are price point rifles and I don't think Radical puts a lot of QC into these before they leave the factory, instead the buyer is the QC.

Almost every rifle had a different crush washer on the flash hider. They had different finishes, one even had shims instead of a crush washer and about half were canted by about 20 degrees.

Some rifles had an ambi safety and others had a single side safety, even though they were the same sku #.

Receiver end plates had different finishes, some were parkerized, some looked like they were painted or anodized.

Another weird thing I noticed is none of the barrels had the caliber marked.

My advice is this definitely shouldn't be you primary HD gun unless you put plenty of rounds down range and really look it over. For something to keep in the truck or on the tractor I say they are perfectly fine.

I showed up at Radicals shop and asked them to swap out the charging handle and I was out in 10 minutes. I'm in the Houston area, so I leaned toward this for a cheap rifle and if it had any issues I knew I could warranty it easily.

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk
andre3k is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-15-2023, 02:02 PM   #33
DaveC
Pope & Young
 
DaveC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Crosby,Tx
Hunt In: Kinney County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by andre3k View Post
So between all of my coworkers and family I've personally inspected about 12 of these rifles. For 399 I didn't have high expectations. They are price point rifles and I don't think Radical puts a lot of QC into these before they leave the factory, instead the buyer is the QC.

Almost every rifle had a different crush washer on the flash hider. They had different finishes, one even had shims instead of a crush washer and about half were canted by about 20 degrees.

Some rifles had an ambi safety and others had a single side safety, even though they were the same sku #.

Receiver end plates had different finishes, some were parkerized, some looked like they were painted or anodized.

Another weird thing I noticed is none of the barrels had the caliber marked.

My advice is this definitely shouldn't be you primary HD gun unless you put plenty of rounds down range and really look it over. For something to keep in the truck or on the tractor I say they are perfectly fine.

I showed up at Radicals shop and asked them to swap out the charging handle and I was out in 10 minutes. I'm in the Houston area, so I leaned toward this for a cheap rifle and if it had any issues I knew I could warranty it easily.

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk
Thanks for the update.
It's an AR, if it don't run right I'll throw parts at it till it does.
If I ever get around to unboxing it


My last order from KYG arrived in about 2 weeks.
DaveC is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-15-2023, 02:45 PM   #34
Capp35
Ten Point
 
Capp35's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Cypress, Tx
Hunt In: Menard county
Default

Looked online thinking I could go to Radical myself (Houston), but they are not on sale at their site.
Capp35 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-15-2023, 03:59 PM   #35
jdg13
Ten Point
 
jdg13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: Houston
Hunt In: Someplace, TX
Default

A friend has a radical in 5.56 and I've shot it. It looks and shoots about like you'd expect a budget AR. Seems to cycle fine. I'd drop $400 on one if you just want something to plink with.
jdg13 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-15-2023, 06:54 PM   #36
locolobo
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Brazoria county
Hunt In: Somewhere in TX
Default

I bought a Radical upper in .223/5.56 a few years ago for a plinker for my Grendal's lower. Quite a few hundreds of rounds and nary a hiccup!
locolobo is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-16-2023, 07:18 AM   #37
TCB
Ten Point
 
TCB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Denton, Tx
Default

Grabbed one in 5.56 yesterday. I've had good luck with budget priced AR's in the past to do what I ask....fire when I pull the trigger.
TCB is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-16-2023, 12:58 PM   #38
Jarred
Six Point
 
Jarred's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Midland, TX
Hunt In: Edwards, Lavaca, Culberson
Default

Just shot mine today, real quick sight in for a pig hunt this afternoon. 20 rounds down the tube and can’t complain with accuracy. 5 shot groups were less than an inch at 50 yards. Was shooting suppressed and had no issues running. Solid first outing.
Jarred is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-16-2023, 02:20 PM   #39
DaveC
Pope & Young
 
DaveC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Crosby,Tx
Hunt In: Kinney County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarred View Post
Just shot mine today, real quick sight in for a pig hunt this afternoon. 20 rounds down the tube and canít complain with accuracy. 5 shot groups were less than an inch at 50 yards. Was shooting suppressed and had no issues running. Solid first outing.


Good luck!
DaveC is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-19-2023, 06:16 PM   #40
TCB
Ten Point
 
TCB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Denton, Tx
Default

For those that ordered, did you get an email when it shipped?
TCB is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-20-2023, 03:49 AM   #41
andre3k
Eight Point
 
andre3k's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Spring
Hunt In: Burkeville
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCB View Post
For those that ordered, did you get an email when it shipped?
Yes, kygunco ships via FedEx.

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk
andre3k is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-20-2023, 07:03 AM   #42
splitbeam145
Ten Point
 
splitbeam145's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: weatherford,tx
Default

Got mine in 4 days. Haven't shot yet
splitbeam145 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-20-2023, 07:14 AM   #43
TCB
Ten Point
 
TCB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Denton, Tx
Default

Yeah, I haven't seen any follow up emails. Guess I'll have to call them this morning.
TCB is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-20-2023, 07:18 AM   #44
woodsbound
Eight Point
 
woodsbound's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: DFW area
Hunt In: Erath County
Default

I had to set up an account there when I ordered mine, but got an order confirmation email, tracking info email when it shipped, and came in three days via FedEx. I would definitely give them a call TCB if you haven't received any communication
woodsbound is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-20-2023, 07:40 AM   #45
coker737
Ten Point
 
coker737's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Casper, Wyoming
Hunt In: Wyoming and Texas
Default

AR stands for "American Rifle"....Change My Mind......
coker737 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-20-2023, 09:59 AM   #46
DaveC
Pope & Young
 
DaveC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Crosby,Tx
Hunt In: Kinney County
Default

When I ordered a bull pup from them a few months ago the only email I received was saying it had been delivered to my FFL.

Coker-
My Armalite Rilfe thinks it's where the AR came from, but I get what you're sayin. Merica
DaveC is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-22-2023, 08:53 AM   #47
DaveC
Pope & Young
 
DaveC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Crosby,Tx
Hunt In: Kinney County
Default

Got mine in.
Won't shoot for a while.

Hand cycled easily enough, trigger feels mil-spec.
DaveC is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-22-2023, 09:39 AM   #48
erikm1981
Ten Point
 
erikm1981's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Aledo, TX
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveC View Post
Got mine in.
Won't shoot for a while.

Hand cycled easily enough, trigger feels mil-spec.

FYI I put a CMC trigger on my radical and itís nice!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
erikm1981 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-22-2023, 10:25 AM   #49
Adgerc15
Ten Point
 
Adgerc15's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Heath, Texas
Hunt In: Northwest Texas Plains
Default

Looks like I missed the deal. Would have loved to grab a $400 5.56

ac
Adgerc15 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-22-2023, 10:34 AM   #50
andre3k
Eight Point
 
andre3k's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Spring
Hunt In: Burkeville
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adgerc15 View Post
Looks like I missed the deal. Would have loved to grab a $400 5.56

ac
https://gunprime.com/products/radica...-5-56soc-15rpr
andre3k is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:54 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright 1999-2012, TexasBowhunter.com