ILF Longbow Limbs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ILF Longbow Limbs

So I want to only have one bow to shoot. I bought a tradtech 21" riser, left handed and it has recurve limbs with it. I need some good, hunting quality, long bow limbs so I can shoot more TBOT classes and hunt with it as I want to. I am looking for reasonably priced options. I need a minimum of long limbs and definitely want 50-60 #s. Any suggestions or if anyone has a good used set they no longer shoot because of high poundage or what ever please let me know. I am running out of time with my first possible shoot being Cowtown. Thanks in advance for suggestions.

Ebay normally has some good used limbs. Just watch it for several days until you find what u need.

Comment

You might check the classified ads on Archery Talk or Leatherwall. (Hope I don’t get booted for suggesting this!)

Comment

Does Ebay sell it too? I do not know that.

Comment

Not sure if it the same with longbow limbs but my experience has been inexpensive carbon/foam limbs aren't any better than cheaper wood/glass limbs. I'd get on leatherwall or archerytalk and find a decent set to get you going.

Comment

Working...
          X