Chambers Bowhunting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chambers Bowhunting

I got back from my exotic hunt this past weekend. I didn't see any axis while on stand but saw them driving around. No aoudad or fallow seen but Dustin(guide) said they are there. He was an awesome guide and very easy going. He did his best to help put me on axis. I could have shot a ram but passed since I would rather have shot an axis or aoudad. I did shoot 2 hogs my first sit on Friday evening. Shot 1 sow at 8 yards that spun in circles 4 or 5 times then just sat down and laid over. The G5 Megameat had her dead in less than 30 seconds with a quartering away shot. That was at 430ish. At about 615 I shot about 100lb boar at 21 yards with a qad exodus. He only made it 50 yards. I'm hoping to get back out there in the spring. Overall it's a tough hunt that I enjoy because the animals are so educated. It really helps me be a better hunter. Maybe next time I'll be able to stick an axis or aoudad. I'm looking forward to the next time. It's a really fun hunt. Click image for larger version

Name:	20230120_185118.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	147.9 KB
ID:	25304584

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Awesome

Comment

Sounds like you were satisfied.. Nice Hogs.

Comment

Nice hogs. What kind of packages does he offer now? They used to be 4 days for X amount, kill or no kill.

Comment

Nice.

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
            Nice hogs. What kind of packages does he offer now? They used to be 4 days for X amount, kill or no kill.
            I'm not sure about 4 days but they have 2 day min on different hunts. Depending on animals you're after is what you'll pay per day. Hope this helps.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Great kills and a good time! Those MegaMeats get it done !

Comment

They just raised their prices this year. My group goes for 6 days. I believe it is $1800 per person for everything.

Comment

Working...
                X