Cabo Fishing Charter Recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Baja out of Lands End Charters !
    Went out with them last year, great captain and deck hand.
    Caught striped Marlin.
    Spot and stalk while they were sleeping was the method.

Comment

El Budster

Comment

I just booked with Redrum in June after some friends used them this past summer. Said they had a wonderful trip and will put you on some fish.

Comment

This
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Mexdeer19 View Post
            I just booked with Redrum in June after some friends used them this past summer. Said they had a wonderful trip and will put you on some fish.

pm sent mexdeer

Comment

Originally posted by outlook8 View Post
              That's who I just booked last night based off several recommendations. We will be there 5/4-8, fishing 5/5.
              How was your trip? Cabo seems easy enough to do for a quick getaway and fishing trip

Comment

I just got back from my honeymoon in Cabo. We fished with RedRum on 5/11. Did a full day on the La Nueva and caught (1) striped Marlin. They got it up to the leader and then released it. Luckily I was able to snap a picture of it by the boat. The other boat fishing that day was Oso Blanco and they got (1) striped Marlin on board as well as (3) tuna. Fishing was slow but very well run operation. American and veteran owned. American operated, besides the captains / deckhands.

Comment

Cabo Texas Star
                  Roy Hazen
                  832-723-2080

Comment

Booked with Redrum last July. Had a horrible trip. Took us all the way to Gordo Banks did 1 loop at the banks then drug lures all the way back to Cabo. 1 shark. 8 hours at 8 mph.

I followed up with an email when I got back to the states. Sent them the screenshots of the tracks from OnX to back up our experience.

Redrum offered a discount on our next trip. About a month later, I got an email form the boat owner that they were no longer part of Redrum and wanted to let me know in case I ever wanted to book again with them......Obviously Redrum made it right for the next guys and parted ways with that captain.

Everything else about their operation was top notch. I'd book again but ask for references about the particular boat you book. Have fun!

Comment

Redrum was great with the Donovan's running it. Always took care of us and caught plenty fish. Since the new owners took over, they have gotten rid of the smaller more affordable boats.

I'll book with Pisces next trip or look for something else. Picante is great but pricey.

Comment

Originally posted by Clint View Post
                        We have done well and been treated great with Beto’s Sportfishing. His family also owns the restaurant next door and will make a delicious meal out of your catch.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                        Beto's sportfishing? that just sounds suspect! LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
                          How was your trip? Cabo seems easy enough to do for a quick getaway and fishing trip
                          Trip was great; lot's to do besides just sitting on a beach. We ate at some really great restaurants.

Pisces upgraded our boat (32' Express) due to a mechanical issue to a really nice 38' Speedwell; fishing was slow, we raised a couple marlin, but no takers. Crew worked hard, and we had a great time.

PM me with any specific questions.

Chris

Comment

Planning on going back to Cabo July 13-17 and hoping to get another offshore fishing trip on the books while we’re there. Might try Redrum again if they have the availability but also planning on looking at the following as a backup:

Picante
                            Pisces
                            Lands End
                            Cabo Texas Star

Anyone have any good experience with any specific boats/captains with these other charters?

Comment

Originally posted by breeds13 View Post
                              Planning on going back to Cabo July 13-17 and hoping to get another offshore fishing trip on the books while we’re there. Might try Redrum again if they have the availability but also planning on looking at the following as a backup:

Picante
                              Pisces
                              Lands End
                              Cabo Texas Star

Anyone have any good experience with any specific boats/captains with these other charters?
                              Cabo s premier luxury yacht charter First class service and an outstanding selection of boats From elegant sunset cruises to fabulous multi day getaways

We went on this boat with Captain Victor on 5/5. Great captain, great crew and a great time even though the fishing was slow.

Comment

bump

Comment

Working...
                                X