Wes Wallace Bows?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wes Wallace Bows?

Anyone have one or heard of him? I have a Primal Tech on order but it’s gonna be a long 6 months wait. (Which is fine). In the interim, I’m looking for something higher poundage to fill the gap in time. There’s one of these for sale in the FB Trad Classifieds that’s exactly what I’m looking for and it’s reasonably priced. I just need a review or two. TIA!

Never owned one but a friend has a couple. I've shot them and they are very nice bows. Fast and quiet. Smooth to shoot.

Comment

Same for me. Never owned one but shot my buddy's Mentor often. Great bow. Wes Wallace was influenced by Jim Brackenbury and you can tell it by comparing their bows. Top-notch design and flawless workmanship. Definately a top of the line bow.

Comment

Wes Wallace Bows?

I’ve never shot one, but have heard/read nothing but good things about them. Wes is a world class shooter.

Once a design is good (and there are a bunch of well designed bows out there), it pretty much then comes down to how any particular bow fits/feels any particular shooter!!!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

And if it is truly a good deal chances are you can get your money out of it should y'all not get along.

Sent from my Nokia XR20 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
            And if it is truly a good deal chances are you can get your money out of it should y'all not get along.

Sent from my Nokia XR20 using Tapatalk
            I took too long and lost it.

Comment

It is my understanding that Wes worked with Jim Brackenbury for a period of time. I've owned both a Brack and a Wallace. The Brackenbury was a little too heavy so I sold it. I still have a Wallace Mentor. It is a good bow. The Mentor looks very much like a Brackenbury because Jim was Wes's mentor. After Jim's untimely death, Wes wanted to build a bow in honor of his memory.

Comment

Hey Jeff, there were two Wallaces listed... not sure if you saw the other one or if it was the right weight. You might look for a Wes Wallace group page- someone mentioned there was one and they might have more for sale.

Comment

I have a 70# Bear kodiak that I'd sale very reasonable or trade. It's not a custom bow, but it is high poundage.
                  Last edited by Hoggslayer; 03-20-2023, 07:28 AM.

Comment

Looks like I hit the Mecca of Wes Wallace bows. One will be mine soon.

Comment

Working...
                    X