Hr8 and hr1446 passed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eastwood View Post
    The only way universal background checks will work is with a nation wide gun registry. Otherwise how would they know it had changed hands?

Public forum

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I guess all those democrat voters are getting what they wished for? I will not follow the law if they pass this.

Comment

Originally posted by mmoses View Post
        why do they need 60 votes and not 51?

Because it would create or modify law. That typically requires a 60 vote majority. But, I have already heard someone mention the “nuclear option” which would only require a simple majority.

Thanks Harry Reid. [emoji35]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I saw online that 1446 didn’t pass. Anyone able to confirm?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by QuackHunter View Post
            Universal background checks for all firearms sales leads to registration which leads to confiscation.

This is what you really have to worry about. The Communist Nazis are coming for your guns.

Comment

So just make sure that both parties are in equal agreement that the purchase was made before the law took affect? (assuming the gun wasn't manufactured after the law was passed)

Comment

Originally posted by C-dubyah View Post
                I will not follow the law if they pass this.
                Nor will millions and millions of other people. Constitution and 2nd amendment trumps all other laws.

Comment

Legislation that moves to the Senate has to have 60 votes for passage for a simple bill. The current stimulus bill that passed was part of a process known as "reconciliation" and only needs a simple majority to pass. The House passes bills with simple majority, but Senate rules require 60 votes for passage.

Comment

Originally posted by super_dave View Post
                    Public forum

Guns have been sold for hundreds of years before the internet.

Comment

This should end all murders at the hands of guns in this Country.

Comment

So they want to make it more difficult for law abiding citizens to purchase firearms to defend themselves but they want to defund the police too? Are these democrats really this stupid?

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                          This should end all murders at the hands of guns in this Country.
                          If we can prove that it just saved 1 person...then it was all worth it.

Comment

Big question is why is Wayne LaPierre MIA? He should have been on every news channel that will air him for at least the last month. Where is he on social media?

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                              Big question is why is Wayne LaPierre MIA? He should have been on every news channel that will air him for at least the last month. Where is he on social media?
                              He's busy shopping for suits, houses and mistresses

Comment

Originally posted by C-dubyah View Post
                                So they want to make it more difficult for law abiding citizens to purchase firearms to defend themselves but they want to defund the police too? Are these democrats really this stupid?
                                Rhetorical question...

Comment

Working...
                                X