Live in Carta Valley->>>——> quest for Bevo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Live in Carta Valley->>>——> quest for Bevo

In my killing bush - no ground blind just me and the new Mathews - upgraded after same original string G2XL since 2004.

We have one approved shooter buck total so far after the great antrax kill off

cool, any pics of BEVO ? Good luck, will be following!

Comment

Here is Bevo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I’m in. Looking for LDPs on Bevo. Good luck.

Comment

Crappy signal even though I’m like 30 yards from my honey hole ground blind I’ve always posted from. Oh well. He frequents another area that doesn’t have a bow set up daily. I’m going to move a tripod there shortly after this sit and will go after him there in his daily routine. He does come here often also but not as much. This is second closest feeder area to his frequent shopping trip

Comment

Axis are also on my menu. Weird even hunting a white tail since we haven’t had any to shoot last couple years. We have a lot of bucks and deer have bounced back very good but need age

Comment

Good luck. Those pics of him make my knees hurt. Lol

Comment

With this moon I don’t expect much but we will see. Been plenty of day time pics of him still last few days. Some pics he looks old some pics he looks younger We shooting him as a cull 8 cause have a lot of nice young bucks with lot better racks

Comment

Bevo looks like a very nice target deer…. Hope you paint an arrow red on him! Thanks for bringing us along….

Just an FYI if you by chance ever head to del rio for dinner while on your hunting trips be aware there are lots of national guard folks out here and very long wait times at all the eateries.

Comment

good luck! im in for the win

Comment

Good luck getting bevo!

Comment

I have some axel or however spelled hearing enhancement / blue tooth ear buds in. Man I didn’t realize how deaf I am. First time I whizzed with them in sound like I was at Niagara Falls [emoji23]. They work really well long as not windy
                        [emoji1360]pro tip of day. About 2 months ago I’ve developed tinnitus (ear ringing) very bad . Need hearing aids for sure. Thousands of rounds with no hearing protection and loud music and I’m in bad shape hearing wise

Comment

Just the thread I have been waiting on...........Best of luck to you my friend.

Rwc

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
                            Bevo looks like a very nice target deer…. Hope you paint an arrow red on him! Thanks for bringing us along….

Just an FYI if you by chance ever head to del rio for dinner while on your hunting trips be aware there are lots of national guard folks out here and very long wait times at all the eateries.

Appreciate info. We try not to even go to town anymore. I pick up two pallets of corn from bucees on way and avoid it since last year. But I do have to go this time - probably later today so thanks for info

Comment

Originally posted by Rwc View Post
                              Just the thread I have been waiting on...........Best of luck to you my friend.

Rwc

Thanks Sir- hope your doing well! Good to hear from you!

Man these jets flying over today are doing some weird stuff. Sounds like pear burner going wide open and then shuts off suddenly for 10-20 seconds and then back on. They always do maneuvers over this area etc

Comment

Working...
                              X