The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leonhogboy View Post
    Just finished four days in the woods in Idaho with stuff like this.

[ATTACH]110974[/ATTACH]
    Very Nice, Gary.

Show us more.

Thanks.

Comment

It is a shame this my first post on the eternal flame... cuz i read them all only took me 5 months whew my eyes are aching lol Here's a pic of My sons second piggyClick image for larger version

Name:	SANY1302.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	129.2 KB
ID:	23895373

Comment

Just passed Business Math 1325! WWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FREAKING WHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

Comment

Just checkin' in.

Comment

Missing TBH but enjoying Idaho. Wish you were here.

My Brother, Dad and I hiked a couple of miles up into Five Lakes Butte. The previous picture was Silver Lake. We passed by Tin Lake on the way up..probably around 6000 ft. I'm proud of the ol man, he's 73.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Tin Laketbh.jpg
Size:	178.7 KB
ID:	23895381

Quite a bit of fishing on the North Fork of the Clearwater River. Caught some Westslope cutthroat, Brookies, and Rainbow.

Name:	Rainbowtbh.jpg
Size:	194.0 KB
ID:	23895382

Watched a moose cow and calf feed for about 15 minutes in a pond and got this pic as they exited stage right.

Name:	Mooseandcalf2tbh.jpg
Size:	185.8 KB
ID:	23895384

Comment

Morning again my friends. Had another exciting drive to work this morning. Did the "dodge a drunk" drive. Man I hate punks that can't hold their booze. Durn kid is sleeping it off in the turn lane on Walnut Hill.

Comment

Buenos dias to all another beautiful morning in the gulf of mexico.11 more wake ups left before I go home.Last time I was home was 6/27/09. I sure do miss momma, kids and dawgies.

Comment

Morning all. Another beautiful day headed our way!

Comment

This is some serious elk, bear, and wolf territory. No sightings, but did come across a couple of old wolf kills of elk.

You get a bull in this country, you better have a horse, unless you can throw a quarter on your back and go.

Name:	Indepence Ridgetbh.jpg
Size:	159.5 KB
ID:	23895402

Comment

Spending a weekend relaxing in Crawford. Plan to shoot my bow, play some golf, hit some backroads with friends, and watch the Crawford Little League Softball team (RWC's daughters) play in the Regional Tournament with a chance to go to the Little League World Series. It is always good to wake up to smell and hear your mom cooking breakfast after a night out with friends and several frostys.

Comment

Great Pictures, Gary.

Beautiful Country.

Comment

Good morning well God allowed me to witness another day. Have a good one. Remember its only a bad day if you let it go passed that bad moment!

Comment

Good morning TBH!

Comment

Mornin' Yall, Congrats Leon on being in the woods. And I'm thankful I didn't kill the neighborhood dog for barking for 3 hours this morning in MY back yard. I hate that that dog jumps my fence to chase ferral cats and barks the whole time she's having fun.

Comment

Morning all. Baseball on the menu today, hopefully playing three. Been a busy week, as we're now under contract on a new-to-us home in our same subdivision, supposed to close towards the end of the month. Will be putting our house on the market next month.

Comment

Working...
                                X