Harvey sucks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Harvey sucks!

I live in Lumberton,close to Beaumont, off of Keith road. Had to evacuate yesterday-by boat- and my wife's cousin is letting us stay with them. Left all 3 vehicles and everything else behind. No flood insurance on my house either. It was outside the 500 year flood plain....I stayed so long thinking as it moved to the east that we would be on the dry side of it yesterday and today. Instead, it rained as hard as possible for the last 24 hours. Bad luck or poor planning, doesn't really matter now. At least we are safe. Prayers and kudos to the brave souls rescuing people ! Hopefully everyone is safe. Stuff can be replaced.

Harvey Sucks!

Sorry to hear about you having to evacuate but I'm glad that you and your family are safe.

Comment

Glad you are safe. God bless!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Pine island bayou has seen two biggest floods back to back years prayers to you and everyone in SETX

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Stuff can be replaced. Glad you and your family are safe.

Comment

Dang we have been here getting people out by boat for a few days. We have a boat crew here working. We prob met at some point and didnt even know it. My appologies but I hope everything is as good as it can be right now. Let me know if yall need anything and ill see what we can do.

Comment

Glad you are safe.... keep praying and stay focused on leaning on God's grace and power during this time.

Comment

Originally posted by IAFFHunter18 View Post
                Dang we have been here getting people out by boat for a few days. We have a boat crew here working. We prob met at some point and didnt even know it. My appologies but I hope everything is as good as it can be right now. Let me know if yall need anything and ill see what we can do.
                We rode in a big aluminum boat on Beaverbrook, a new lifted Jeep to Keith road, and a pontoon boat to the Firehouse on Keith road yesterday around 11am. We had the soaking wet and ****** off Yorkie! I had a rifle case and a few other things I didn't want the meth heads to loot.

Comment

Glad your safe.

Prayers sent!

Comment

Yea, it came up quick, but what I understand now is that Dam B is about to be opened and there's mandatory evacuation order for the Keith Rd. area... Know a sweet, sweet lady that is back near the end of Keith, and so far, she's refusing to leave... sweet, sweet, but STUBBORNEST woman I ever knew!!! Sure hope she changes her mind and gets out!

Comment

Man. Hope it doesn't get too bad, great aunt/uncle are in woodville, rest of family in and south of sulphur.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                        Yea, it came up quick, but what I understand now is that Dam B is about to be opened and there's mandatory evacuation order for the Keith Rd. area... Know a sweet, sweet lady that is back near the end of Keith, and so far, she's refusing to leave... sweet, sweet, but STUBBORNEST woman I ever knew!!! Sure hope she changes her mind and gets out!
                        I live in the very back on Timberwolf. My neighbor stayed and had to be airlifted out yesterday. Only had ankle deep water in his house though. I hope your friend makes it out ok....
                        Last edited by dc1986; 08-31-2017, 05:17 AM.

Comment

My house
                          Attached Files

Comment

sorry to hear this buddy...

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Horse View Post
                              sorry to hear this buddy...
                              Thank you my friend. I know a lot of folks are worse off than this though. Hopefully everyone is safe. I don't have flood insurance but I can replace everything in time.

Comment

Working...
                              X