No announcement yet.

PSA Bottle water shortage!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We buy 1-2 cases per week. HEB water has been rising in price pretty quickly. Up 20% in just the last week!

Still not a lot of money. Was $1.98 12-18 months ago and slowly rose to $2.98 But this week jumped to $3.49

Sorry that's more like 18% lol

Comment

I'm making plastic as fast as my equipment allows to make those bottle caps.

Comment

Originally posted by Spearchunker View Post
        This will be an issue quickly. We go through a pallet a week and none is to be found. Stores that do have it are limiting quantities. We buy wholesale and again everyone is out!!

This is for job site crews. Looks like we will go back to coolers and paper cups. Problem is its a pain with the OSHA regs and steps you have to take. Then you still need to find potable water on site.

Any one here sell water?

Sean
        We get ours from a an electrical supply house ship straight to the jobs.

Comment

Originally posted by Voodoo View Post
          Right on brother !

Also, why drink water if there is keystone light ?
          It's the same thing.

Comment

My HEB has water to the ceiling?

Comment

Plenty in Brazos Co.

Comment

No issues for us, bought 4 cases this weekend and saw no shortage at either local grocer. But this would be problematic for us as our local water supply will likely cause kidney failure over a lifetime of consumption due to some diethyl chemical compound that is present waaaaay above the epa threshold

Comment

Fridge it triple filtered and no one wants to use it.

It.s very good...

Comment

Originally posted by sotx View Post
                    Good lord there are some sorry SOB's out there these days.
                    It is to also prove the cooler was emptied, cleaned, and refilled with fresh water.

Comment

Working...
                    X