is it possible?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DRT View Post
    The difference in mine is between 150s and 175s. Bare shaft it shows weak with the 175s. But with fletching same poi at 15 yards. Now how does that affect penetration? Not enough that our local pig population can tell.

Sent from my moto g play (2021) using Tapatalk
    Good info.

I wouldn’t think that weight difference and how it affects the spine would cause pass thrus with one weight and not enough penetration to get a kill on the other.

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
      The difference in mine is between 150s and 175s. Bare shaft it shows weak with the 175s. But with fletching same poi at 15 yards. Now how does that affect penetration? Not enough that our local pig population can tell.

Sent from my moto g play (2021) using Tapatalk
      Good info.

I wouldn’t think that weight difference and how it affects the spine would cause pass thrus with one weight and not enough penetration to get a kill on the other.

Comment

If you shoot as terribly as I do, you can use a wide range of weights on your tips and not notice a difference. It's only when you're really good that you start to notice a difference.

Comment

Originally posted by SamHarper View Post
          If you shoot as terribly as I do, you can use a wide range of weights on your tips and not notice a difference. It's only when you're really good that you start to notice a difference.
          I fall into this category

Comment

Working...
          X