Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > Rate the Day Lease

Old 08-01-2022, 11:45 AM   #1
Savage308
Nubbin' Buck

Hunt In: Blanco County
Default Colorado Elk/ Mule Deer Hunts Available 2022 Bow Season

Colorado Bow Hunts Available for 2022 Archery Season - Hunt Unit GMU 85 // ELK & MULE DEER // Sept 2 - Sept 30

If you have Tags for the 1st bow seasonthis year... this place is for you! First group out will be first to hunt on land the year.

I am offering 35 Prime hunting acres in GMU 85 at 6,800 feet elevation with access to 80 acres BLM adjacent to property. Excellent tree cover and ton of Elk/ Mule Deer activity on property.

We are located 6 miles NW of Trinidad in a private gated community in Hunt Unit GMU 85 which is know for its huge Bulls & Bucks.

Pricing:
$1,500 per hunter with minimum booking for 2 hunters. No guests. Land access and hunt info will be given when full payment is made. First
come, first serve.

This is for 5-day/4-night access. Camping and parking an RV (no hookups) is included. Must bring in own water and pack out all garbage and waste.

There is a nice Palomino Basecamp Pop Up camper with two full size slide outs and futon, with gas stove, heater, A/C, and sink to wash dishes. Outdoor shower and Outhouse next to camper. $150 extra per hunter for all 5 days.

Note: I will lease to a pair of hunters for the entire month of September if that works out better for you. Private message me for that info if interested.

Serious Inquiries Only.
Attached Images

Savage308 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top