• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
    Been an interesting night to say the least

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    tell us more!

Comment

Tropical Weather Threat For Texas

Anybody know anyone currently on a boat around Keith or Mitchell road in Lumberton???

Or know a way for us to get a boat close? We have not been able to find anyway in.

We have lost communication from my grandmother and all of her neighbors since late last night.

She is on Keith Road by herself and is post shoulder surgery.
      Last edited by CastAndBlast; 08-30-2017, 11:50 AM.

Comment

We have gotten alot of people out of that area we have been in the lumberton area for a few days.

Comment

Originally posted by IAFFHunter18 View Post
          We have gotten alot of people out of that area we have been in the lumberton area for a few days.

We have had a family friend checking shelters and she is not there. Anyway possible that you have communication with someone I can give an address or can you give me any insight on how we can get our boat to the area (we can't find a way in).

Thank you in advance for any help possible

Comment

Just found out my wife's mom and step dad got flooded and lost everything in Orange. My wife tried all night to reach them and couldn't. She finally got in touch with her mom this morning and they are in a shelter in Orange. They said the water came in so fast there was nothing they could do. They were stuck on there roof till early this morning. Please pray for them. I want to go get them but there's no way for me to get there right now.

Comment

Everyrhing is locked out. Lumberton pd was in charge of transporting out

Comment

Originally posted by IAFFHunter18 View Post
                Everyrhing is locked out. Lumberton pd was in charge of transporting out

That is what we are finding

Comment

In case anybody is wondering 59 is shut down in Wharton. Colorado is covering it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by CastAndBlast View Post
                    Anybody know anyone currently on a boat around Keith or Mitchell road in Lumberton???

Or know a way for us to get a boat close? We have not been able to find anyway in.

We have lost communication from my grandmother and all of her neighbors since late last night.

She is on Keith Road by herself and is post shoulder surgery.

There's a Facebook page that's bring dispatched from.

Southeast Texas hurricane Harvey rescues.

Comment

HCSO just pulled 6 dead out of a van in Aldine area. 4 kids. Heartbreaking. Dear Lord, receive these people and comfort their families.

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
                        There's a Facebook page that's bring dispatched from.

Southeast Texas hurricane Harvey rescues.

Thank you! We are using that now

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                          Dear Lord, receive these people and comfort their families.
                          Amen!

Comment

Originally posted by CastAndBlast View Post
                            Thank you! We are using that now
                            Absolutely! If you're having trouble I can prob get you in contact with dispatch if need be.

Comment

Originally posted by SolocamShooter View Post
                              I saw on the news that two civilians down there helping with the rescue efforts are missing? Fake news?
                              When I left they were still missing. Their boat capsized trying to cross cypress creek. Dps helo found one of 3. They had no business trying to cross.
                              Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                              tell us more!
                              2 air force helicopters trying to find 2 missing boater. They found one who still had to be rescued via boat. Civilian volunteer with a 50hp jet boat.

This was after we pulled one hanging from the bridge with a k9 unit dog lead. He was out trying to help people in a bass hunter with a 2.5.

I've said it time and time again. These currents AREN'T MESSING AROUND!!!

Cy creek is easily 40 feet deep and 40 mph at the 45 bridge

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Another tropical storm building... still way out there..

And another system playing around in gulf..
                                TBH weatherguys... what's your thoughts on the one that news is giving 20% chance at this time of building up?

Comment

Working...
                                X