TBH Crappie palooza moved to Jackson Hill on Sam Rayburn! 2021 May 21-23rd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Flex View Post
    I just have a burner. And big cast iron and Gumbeaux pots, and a boiler. I'm game for whatever everybody decides to want to throw together. Maybe have a vote? Does the Jackson Hill place maybe have a grill we could use?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    I think they did have one we used on the first crappie trip 3 years ago but I cant remember for sure.

Comment

Anybody that has more free time than me want to call the Marina and ask about a pit?

Comment

Originally posted by Keith View Post
        It may be a few days before he checks in, he's busy catching those huge crappie in Grenada, MS while winning money. I feel so sorry for him, poor guy. [emoji22]
        Good luck, buddy.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
        This lakes flooded out! I’m looking forward to coming back to Tx! Rayburn would be more fun than this place. It’s been awful! That said I’m fishing 5 days in a row and complaining about it so I guess life is alright!

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
          This lakes flooded out! I’m looking forward to coming back to Tx! Rayburn would be more fun than this place. It’s been awful! That said I’m fishing 5 days in a row and complaining about it so I guess life is alright!
          Sorry to hear the lake flooded, if anyone can catch crappie under those conditions it will be you and Clay. Good luck.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

I just checked the weather forecast for Lufkin. It looks like a 50% chance of rain all week next week, including next weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Keith View Post
              I just checked the weather forecast for Lufkin. It looks like a 50% chance of rain all week next week, including next weekend.
              Don't be the weather guy. Just come there wrong 100 percent of the time

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                Don't be the weather guy. Just come there wrong 100 percent of the time

Actually mine isn't looking that bad for Broaddus Fri and Sat. No telling what it will be 8 days from now.
                Attached Files

Comment

I don't care about the weather. Regardless I will be at Rayburn having a cold one. It will all sort out.

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
                    Dang! Will pour one out for ya! A country boy can survive though!
                    Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                    Hate to hear this, i guess no hotdogs .

I'll be drinking!! And there will probably be hot dogs served on Chambers if the weather cooperates.

Comment

Originally posted by SKLOSS View Post
                      I'll be drinking!! And there will probably be hot dogs served on Chambers if the weather cooperates.
                      You sell out!

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
                        You sell out!
                        Slew's fault!!!

Comment

I don't care about the weather. You can catch'em in the rain.

Comment

Give me rain over windy any day!

Just bought a propane griddle - should be delivered in a few days (I had been wanting one anyway). Looks like we can maybe organize some burgers and sausages contributions and cooking for Friday night for 2 dozen will be a breeze. We'll keep the sides simple.

Comment

SLEW....... wear a pink shirt & shorts so we can see where you are fishing.

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
                                Give me rain over windy any day!

Just bought a propane griddle - should be delivered in a few days (I had been wanting one anyway). Looks like we can maybe organize some burgers and sausages contributions and cooking for Friday night for 2 dozen will be a breeze. We'll keep the sides simple.
                                Sweet! I'll see if I have any boudin left in my freezer. May have ate it all. Been a while since I made a trip home to reload!

Otherwise I'll definitely bring stuff to contribute. Maybe some squirrels? Got a few of those fresh in the freezer.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X