No announcement yet.

2021 Crappie Thread!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How's your hand Slew? Hope you got the infection knocked out. Always worried about the same thing. Dang gill plates are like razor blades on the small ones so I'm always fishing with cuts and punctures. Have tried gloves but don't like wearing them

Comment

Two of us fished with Todd (Slew) today and with his help we managed to put some good ones in the ice chest. As he mentioned above, the pollen in the water messes with the picture but he knows what he’s doing and put us on some nice slabs. A handful were slightly over or just under 2 lb. and both of us caught new personal bests. We had a great time !
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Montec man View Post
        How's your hand Slew? Hope you got the infection knocked out. Always worried about the same thing. Dang gill plates are like razor blades on the small ones so I'm always fishing with cuts and punctures. Have tried gloves but don't like wearing them
        Swelling in my hand is going down. My finger still looks like I got snake bit but the red stripe isn’t going down my arm anymore so that’s good! Man that stuff came on fast!!

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
          Two of us fished with Todd (Slew) today and with his help we managed to put some good ones in the ice chest. As he mentioned above, the pollen in the water messes with the picture but he knows what he’s doing and put us on some nice slabs. A handful were slightly over or just under 2 lb. and both of us caught new personal bests. We had a great time !
          Had a great time!! Thanks again sir!!

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
            Had a great time!! Thanks again sir!!
            Bump for a great guide service

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

seeing this whole thread, makes me want to get out here and try my luck..

Comment

Originally posted by Chief Big Toe View Post
                  seeing this whole thread, makes me want to get out here and try my luck..
                  Go get em!! Half the world thinks thiis is the only time of year they eat! Your gonna miss it!!

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
                    Go get em!! Half the world thinks thiis is the only time of year they eat! Your gonna miss it!!
                    Are crappie hard to catch in the winter?

Comment

Kept around 20 today. Bunch of small ones thrown back. And it was windy out there. Hard to stay put where we wanted. Did find some nice ones under a dock right before we went in for burgers and beers.

Comment

Track meet this morning, then going to hit Waco this evening and try my luck again. Hoping they are up shallow. I'm craving some fish tacos!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Think I'm gonna head out in a bit. Nice be-n able to sleep in, drink some coffee, and not have to fight with the crowds at the ramps.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                            Think I'm gonna head out in a bit. Nice be-n able to sleep in, drink some coffee, and not have to fight with the crowds at the ramps.
                            Where ya going

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Where you going? Fixing to head out myself.

Comment

Where ya going

[emoji16][emoji41][emoji109]

Comment

Working...
                                X