No announcement yet.

Gas price's again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At least we don't have any mean tweets anymore.

Comment

Not good at all !
      Only going to get worse.
      Every time the Blue team says they’re going to fix something, they only screw it up worse.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
        Yeah I’ve been hearing inflation has peaked. Bull crap. Inflation is just now touching the fields that yield our food and clothes

Yeah, the same people pumping that sunshine are the same ones saying it was transitory.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
          My mother, nor my preacher, would approve of the thoughts those *******s in Washington give me every single day.
          Hello lol

Comment

x

Comment

Ammonium Nitrate is getting hard to get and most companies are on a allotment. Not looking good ……

Comment

Murphy gas station in Tomball....I have watched it slide slowly back to $4.45 for diesel....this morning it went back to $4.77 overnight

Comment

HEB here in town went from 4.48 to 4.77 yesterday. I love having a 35 gallon tank and needing to use it.

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
                    Diesel only went up 10cents in my town. Its at 4.79 as of right now.
                    But that is still to dang high when we have the ability to influence the market with permits to do the work of drilling for oil.

Had a Doctor's appointment yesterday for 9am. Drove past HEB it was $3.48, decided I'd get gas on the way back. In the time it took for the appoinment and get back to the house the price jumped $3.69. I'm sure it more this morning.

Comment

filled up unleaded for $3.55 per gallon this morning. Sucks but price was lower than most. Still higher than a giraffe's hind end.

Comment

Left San Antonio yesterday morning on my way to POC. Went thru Gonzales (Buckey's corn was $9.88/50 lb bag) and gas was $3.45. I had 3/4 of a tank so I figured I would fill up on the way home. 5-6 hrs. later, it was $3.69. Came on home without stopping !

Comment

Originally posted by TexasTealHunter View Post
                          I had $0.50 off and it still cost me $70 to fill up my truck

such bullsh
                          I put $100 in the tank yesterday and it got me up to <half.

Originally posted by stinkbelly View Post
                          HEB here in town went from 4.48 to 4.77 yesterday. I love having a 35 gallon tank and needing to use it.
                          Mine tank is 48gals. Great for range, tear-jerker to fill up.

Comment

Have you seen the stock prices for refiners lately?

Comment

4.79 this morning at Buc-ee's in Cypress

Comment

Folks will spend over 2 dollars for two liters of Coca-Cola which has very low input costs... but complain when gas costs about the same.

Comment

Working...
                                X